Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2007, 02:40 AM

Default Re: Bounty on Humberto\'s Shark

That's why Barry's the man.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I met Gallagher the comedian at a gaming expo. He was demoing a learning tool game for kids. He told me he was one of my biggest fans and he gave me his card. He wanted me to be his partner in some project.

It looks like I might need his help. I am going to call him up and ask to borrow his sledgehammer in case I get to a final table with Humberto.

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

That would blow "loldonkaments" out of the [censored] water.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:10 AM

God that would be awesome.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I met Gallagher the comedian at a gaming expo. He was demoing a learning tool game for kids. He told me he was one of my biggest fans and he gave me his card. He wanted me to be his partner in some project.

It looks like I might need his help. I am going to call him up and ask to borrow his sledgehammer in case I get to a final table with Humberto.

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

If BarryG does this, I'm willing to donate four times my previous contribution to Childrens Inc.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-15-2007, 04:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

If BarryG does this, I'm willing to donate four times my previous contribution to Childrens Inc.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-15-2007, 04:56 AM

Why does Barry constantly dominate 2p2? It's as though his entire poker career is culminating in being the coolest poker nerd of all the poker nerds.

Fantastic.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

poty
Old 06-15-2007, 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]
Children Inc. wont be able to handle all the $$ coming in if you do this Barry. It would be beyond awesome. Of course, I hope you wouldnt let Humberto in on it until after the sharks destruction.
Old 06-15-2007, 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-15-2007, 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Listen people; i've got a lot of work to do in the WSOP and i'll be playing a [censored] load of events. I can't really risk having someone with humbertos popularity and clout (don't believe me? Try sitting next to him for a while and see how many fans/friends he has) getting my ass banned cause I ruined his [censored].

However, what i am willing to do if i get seated on his table and see a good opportunity is the following:

I will go over to a poker news or whoever camera man and tell him what i'm about to pull and to come to the table in a minute or two. I will then grab Humbertos shark and launch into a giant tirade about how you say fish in spanish: HUUUUUUUUUUUMBERTO!!! I'll make lots of chomping noises and then i will have the shark say "lol donkaments"

If you feel this is enough to warrant your support/donations then when/if it happens i will provide my stars name. Also this is not just [censored] talk, as i got myself in some trouble at my senior prom taking on some stupid dare, so i have no problem following through if the opportunity presents itself.

Happy shark hunting all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd kick my $100 over from destruction to this. Anything to humiliate the guy is fine by me and if it can be done legally, all the better.