Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 06:21 PM

Default Re: Absolute Poker Scandal: An Inside Job

These aren't the brightest cheaters in the world, remember he called an all in with T high, lets not over estimate their intelligence.

Another possibility for the chip dump is the geniuses that put this plan together thought it would look good if the account started losing money - like hey look at me i am not cheating if i was cheating would i be losing all this money.

I realize this sounds idiotic, but its pretty obvious to me that these thieves weren't that bright and were possibly bordering on retarded.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:27 PM

so, graycat was blinded off in the 1k, potentially because of the success of potripper.

#363 didn't join potripper for first 2 1/2 minutes. unlikely, but did any players (other potential horses) bust in the first two minutes?
Old 10-16-2007, 06:27 PM

Even the idea of appearing to lose money to cover up seems a bit beyond these guys plus if they did have that idea they would have gotten it from the forums so they might realize that calling rivers with three high and stuff is what got them into trouble in the first place. I think the theory that this chip dumped served any purpose other than they actually needed to move the money from one account to another is a theory that requires Scott and co to have a pretty exact level of stupidity and a pretty specific set of fallacies.
Closed Thread