Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2007, 05:58 PM

Default Re: === OFFICIAL November -- December 2007 CHATTER THREAD ===

I was kinda mad my 20 dollar -->6k pleaser bet misseed by one game, but this guy really missed out. Ouch!

"The ref who called the phantom holding call on ted ginn's touchdown will not be on my christmas list for sure.

111530051-1
16 9:47am 11-Nov-07 11-Nov-07 Parlay 5-Team Parlay 2,000.00 -2,000.00
1. Win 11-Nov Football/NFL (Moneyline) Jacksonville Jaguars vs Tennessee Titans for Game (+195) 28 - 13
2. Win 11-Nov Football/NFL (Moneyline) Denver Broncos vs Kansas City Chiefs for Game (+145) 27 - 11
3. Loss 11-Nov Football/NFL (Moneyline) Buffalo Bills vs Miami Dolphins for Game (+115) 13 - 10
4. Win 11-Nov Football/NFL (Moneyline) St Louis Rams vs New Orleans Saints for Game (+430) 37 - 29
5. Win 11-Nov Football/NFL (Spread) Minnesota Vikings vs Green Bay Packers (-5.5) for Game (-110) 0 - 34

This parlay would have paid $312k and change."
Old 11-12-2007, 06:30 PM

I wish I had two grand to throw around on a donk parlay.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure more will come out about this weekend, but whatever Najdorf says about his career etc. It is not his true calling. Somewhere a craps shooting syndicate is deprived of a A+ caliber talent scout.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just a money manager by day, you realize. I spend nites tracking down expert dice settors all over the country. [I am running way, way too hot on crapz at teh Borg for 2-3 years now, the inevitable downswong will be both painful and expensive. I better move up where they respect my raises.]

Mad Props to b00t for his expert blocking skills on the hot-chick 'cooler' who tried to get in our karma. Denied!!

[ QUOTE ]

On a side note... I was propositioned by my first hooker. The ensuing conversation on her phone between her and her pimp after Boot and I declined was priceless.

[/ QUOTE ]

CANNOT believe I missed this. PM pls.

WTF 'no-touch' lap dance? LOLOLOL. Tell me that's a level.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:01 PM

can someone give me ytd official numbers on DrBob or update me on last few weeks? Is he still down double-digits ytd?
Old 11-12-2007, 11:37 PM

Hrm... I broke down lap dances into "No touch" and "Touch".

No Touch = I cannot grab/slap/smack/bite/tickle/caress/fondle/grope/poke/nudge/lick/etc whenever it amuses me.

Touch = I turn into the octa-hands and try to see if its humanly possible to make a stripper feel uncomfortable with too much groping.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mad Props to b00t for his expert blocking skills on the hot-chick 'cooler' who tried to get in our karma. Denied!!

[/ QUOTE ]

this is oh so hard to do, but oh so necessary

like I said before, women [censored] craps games up in a hurry

give the dice to the old black guy with the most bling... ONE TIME
Old 11-13-2007, 01:42 AM

random tidbits from Saturday night

some random semi hot chick wanders over to the craps table and says "Can I play", Naj tells her its a $25 min bet and she says "No, is there a spot for me" [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img], I smoothly manage to corner her off and remove her cooling ability to the outskirts of the table.

Random dude walks up and coolers naj's friend at craps. For the next shooter manages to play the field bet at random intervals during this guy's amazing run. He goes about 17/20 in such bets. He then says "I am a field mouse" and starts making little twitchy sounds, the dude was a riot.

We see some random black dude (referred to during the night as durkahdurkah) throwing a few dollars at a random stripper... najdorf then decides to one up him and makes it rain with about 6x as many singles as durkahdurkah used. Durkahdurkah is not pleased and scurries off and not seen again the rest of the night.

thremp's rage of losing prop bets on the color of flops..

first time he throws 2 chips across the table and they bounce off the felt and hit the lady next to me in the face

second time he loses again and refuses to pay in chips, and chooses to rip off $1 bills that reek of vanilla stripper lotion one by one throwing them over the table that land on top of another players arm and his cards while he is in a hand

I ask thremp how the hell the 4 seat (some luckbox italian guy) got the Tropicana 363 usercard to use at the tables. That causes him to laugh uncontrollably. The table is clueless to the joke of course.

I leave the table to have a cigarette and a hooker offers her services. Fast forward an hour and a half later when we are heading back towards the room, same hooker is walking towards us. I snicker inside and wait as she tries yet again. After we hear her on the phone saying "about 1600" and arranging for someone to pick her up in a half hour she starts following us. We were trying to imitate this as our response to the hooker.

when we return to the room ~7AM I am trying to fall asleep but thremp is too amused with some picture of a naked chick with a real cameltoe... her foot is like mutated and he has no problem laughing at it for 5 mins straight, maybe he can link the pic
Old 11-13-2007, 01:47 AM

Google Kate's hoof. Its much better if you know all about Kate's playground.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:19 PM

I'm an American who had a Pinny account. If I want to place wagers while in Canada, do I just open a new account?

P.S. Do you guys have cashback at all your books?
Old 11-13-2007, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can someone give me ytd official numbers on DrBob or update me on last few weeks? Is he still down double-digits ytd?

[/ QUOTE ]

Drbob is 55.2% winners since 2003 according to his website, [drops to 51.6% if you ignore 2005 results.]

After a 3-1 week, he is 25-28-1 this year. Of course, 55.2% is still good.