Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: which handle should i use 4 stars?
lolbbvaments 7 10.77%
mike oxinyermom 3 4.62%
sirpwnsalot 8 12.31%
kneegroplz 15 23.08%
good4me2poopon 6 9.23%
BASTARD! FACK OOT! 26 40.00%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 10:52 PM

Default Re: Less Hugs, More Bans (NC Thread)

also posted in sssh nc/lc but i figured maybe you would like

[ QUOTE ]
not even repping a legit counterfeited hand but they still bet

Absolute Poker $5/$10 Limit Hold'em - 6 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is SB with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
UTG folds, <font color="#FF0000">MP raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">CO 3-bets</font>, Button folds, <font color="#FF0000">Hero caps!</font>, BB calls, MP calls, CO calls.

Flop: (16.00 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">BB raises</font>, MP calls, <font color="#FF0000">CO 3-bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero caps!</font>, BB calls, MP calls, CO calls.

Turn: (16.00 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">BB raises</font>, MP calls, CO folds, <font color="#FF0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, BB calls, MP calls.

River: (25.00 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#FF0000">BB bets</font>, MP folds, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, BB calls.

Final Pot: 29.00 BB

Results:
Hero shows Ts, Th (Full house, tens full of threes).
BB mucks Kc, Kh.
Outcome: Hero wins 28.70 BB.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-04-2007, 10:58 PM

miles,

river c/r gives me a boner. waaaah i'm counterfeited PSYCH!
Old 10-04-2007, 10:59 PM

I have $.45--should I make them send me the check?

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Buzz,

The distribution of member funds by the NETELLER Plc Group under the Distribution Plan began on 30 July 2007. You are receiving this email because our records reflect that you are a US member who may request funds from NETELLER. If you have not done so already, please visit NETELLER&amp;#146;s website and sign in to your account to make a request for funds. You may also visit our online FAQs for more information about the Distribution Plan.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-04-2007, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
miles,

river c/r gives me a boner. waaaah i'm counterfeited PSYCH!

[/ QUOTE ]
note my line before the hand. "not even repping a legit counterfeited hand but they still bet"

no way i cap QT from the blind there. people just can't resist.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:10 PM

Miles, what about A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]?

-Buzz
Old 10-04-2007, 11:15 PM

buzz,

i don't think miles would play AKdd like that on the flop, and definitely not on the turn. do people really b/3b a 13-outer there?

miles,

i missed your comment, but what if your QT is soooooooted?????

it's kind of a weird question since i doubt you're raising KK on the turn in villain's shoes, but if you get to the river like that, do you really check behind? b/f? impossible to answer because villain played KK so bad?
Old 10-04-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
4. Who is the most Australian: Kevin "Bloody" Wilson, John "True Blue" Williamson, Kylie Minogue or Warnie? - Williamson, DUR

[/ QUOTE ]
wrong. Kevin Bloody Wilson FTW...lyrics from one of his songs goes "do you [censored] on first dates? does your dad own a brewery, can I feel ya [censored] or will you show em to me? youve got a nice head and you look pretty honest, my face Ill be leaving in a quart of an hour, I'd like u to be on it" (I probably got the exact words wrong but you get the picture)

[/ QUOTE ]
What?!!! no &lt;3 for Warnie!!!! He's a beer drinkin, woman shagging bennie smokin pie eating spinnin champ!!

[ QUOTE ]
I leave you with "Up there cazaly"....try figuring that one out without googling

[/ QUOTE ]
Tassie FTW!!!
Old 10-04-2007, 11:19 PM

i'd ~never cap QTs there. he gave way too much action yeah.

i obviously wouldnt play AdKd like this. the guy is just bad and i felt it were pretty likely he would bet AQ+ there so i wanted to own him. vs. me it is a clear check behind with AA because i would never have less than AA given my line in the hand.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:46 PM

of course there is love for warney and warney has much love for himself and women in general ... but Im a fan of the KBWs crude humour due to countless hours of listening to it because I was 'too cool for school' even though I realise now that I was kidding myself about the too cool part. TGIF

fwiw KylieM is a distant distant last on that list and its not even close
Old 10-04-2007, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
buzz,

i don't think miles would play AKdd like that on the flop, and definitely not on the turn. do people really b/3b a 13-outer there?

[/ QUOTE ]

well just commenting that AKs might be more jibe with the preflop play. Most definitely not a good way to play either hand. wow this is too much content!
Closed Thread