Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2007, 05:04 AM

Default The truth behind the Absolute & Togni fiascos

I am appalled at the accusations regarding me lately.
People saying I am embroiled in a "high stakes cheating controversy", all because of a stupid game between me and Togni a while back. WELL ALL YOUR ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE, AND I HAVE <u>PROOF</u>.

When me and Togni we playing that now infamous game, I had a small bad streak that put me on tilt. Laugh away if you wish, but that's the truth, and yes, I was clearly mad. I knew I needed a break for a hand or two, and needed to regain my composure. So I did what I usually do to alleviate my tilt, I switched my video camera on, and recorded myself play. I've noticed this has helped me tremedously in online play, as it has:

a) Plugged multiple leaks in my game.
and
b) Reduced severe tilt, as I know I'll be scrutinizing my play later on.

I HAVE MY WHOLE $120k RETURN HEATER ON VIDEO-
the quality is decent, at some times the bet amounts aren't 100% clear, but my hole cards, and ONLY my hole cards, can clearly be shown. Video.

Take it for what it's worth, but this is going to be my one and ONLY post here. I don't have to explain myself to anyone here any further.

Thanks to all my fans &amp; believers, FU to the haters,
-MS