Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2007, 06:12 AM

Default Re: [Bonus whoring] European player with 500$ BR

OK i made a Moneybookers account, it was very fast but i have to wait 48hours until i received my money, so i have to wait again, zz boring , you have to wait 48hours everytime you want to cashout on every pokerroom with MB? What about Neteller?

I want to grind, im thinking about buying PAH !
How do you think i should deposit on Noblepoker Wigows and Carbon? (Thats the room im planning to do)I have 1k$
Old 09-12-2007, 07:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OK i made a Moneybookers account, it was very fast but i have to wait 48hours until i received my money, so i have to wait again, zz boring , you have to wait 48hours everytime you want to cashout on every pokerroom with MB?

[/ QUOTE ]

it depends on a site. couple of hours up to 3 sometimes 4 days.

[ QUOTE ]

How do you think i should deposit on Noblepoker Wigows and Carbon? (Thats the room im planning to do)I have 1k$

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd go with noble and wingows at the same time. the reason is an extremely low traffic at wingows. you'll have a hard time finding a full table 0.5/1 or up. no limit games there. best times evenings CET. but when you find table 100 noncontributed hands are clearing fast. + players there are really bad. in the mean time when waiting on tables at wingows you could be clearing noble (just a few hours of multitabling). clear just requirements, don't go after usual noble bonus - i'd rather move to another ipoker site instead. carbon clear slower than those mentionable. gl.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:26 AM

How is the 100% up to 500$ bonus from NOblepoker ? Easy to clear? how many crowns?

Should i deposit 500 on Noble? Or less and some on wigows?
Old 09-12-2007, 09:21 AM

you'd get max when clearing savvy requirements only and then move to another iPoker site. iPoker bonuses are not bad, but doing this way you would significantly improve your bankroll in a very short time. there are 6 different iPoker sites waiting for you with kickback offers.

clearing bonuses at iPoker? don't take any offer when you don't get at least 10$ for 500 points. several sites are offering at least this (for example - doing titan bonus would be throwing money away. check noble requirements by yourself).

if you have bankroll of 1k, i'd make a deposit of 500$ to noble to have a chance for multitabling and you can clear the savvy requirements in one day. i'd deposit just about 150$ to wingows - you don't need more as there will be no tables. so, you'll still have left about 350$ on your MB account. that's good - as soon as you complete savvy-noble requirements (and you decide not to go after usual noble bonus), you can deposit those to carbon (or another iPoker site if you'll like the play there). that's because you won't get your bonus at savvy at the moment (usually it takes less than a week, but anyway). so, at the time you'll be waiting for savvy-noble bonus, you could be clearing another bonuses elsewhere.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:09 PM

Thanks boracay for the reply!

Ive just received my funds on mooneybookers and i tried to register on Noblepoker but it seems they dont want me in their room lol, the deposit through MB doesnt seem to work, besides they just blocked my account, im mailing them
Old 09-12-2007, 02:05 PM

about WINGOWS Poker

so its 100 raked hands of minimum Rake 0.50 $.
Sounds doable at NL25. At Absolute/Vegas you get 5 $ for 20 of those raked hands, which at 100 would make
5 x 20 = 25

Over Pokersourceonline (thats where you are supposed to do it, right?) you get 9000 points (= 90 $ for example on Pokerstars.)

You also get 10 $ of the First Deposit Bonus.

If that above is correct, I will go for WINGOWS Poker, I have just done Noble and before that I did Carbon Poker

@ OUTAG

I dont know how much you wanted to deposit at NOBLE, but I wanted to deposit 500 at first, then they refused because the limit is 380 and it needed validation. That was so ghey. I made some noise and now they just sent me 20 $ for free for the trouble. Works for me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-12-2007, 08:33 PM

does anyone actually play on wingows poker though? isn't it on a tiny network? if there's no one there, clearing the hands might still take ages.
Old 09-13-2007, 02:41 AM

100 raked hands not that much. best time to play evenings in Europe.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

(for example - doing titan bonus would be throwing money away.)

[/ QUOTE ]
obviously you should do titan through bonuswhores...
Old 09-13-2007, 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
does anyone actually play on wingows poker though? isn't it on a tiny network? if there's no one there, clearing the hands might still take ages.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cleared it in a few hours, but had to mix up the games a bit as there was generally only 1 or 2 tables each of $25 and $50 full ring / 6-max running.

Cleared a lot more points on the $50 tables due to the .5 raked bit.

Software is really crap - slow, no waiting lists, and it allows ratholing, you can leave a table and re-join instantly and buy in for the table max rather than what you left with.

Mat