Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 11:33 AM

Default Re: what\'s your excuse for being single?

[ QUOTE ]
What's so MacGyver about guids anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

I helped violentghandi out with a thread about how to unlock a briefcase with a soda can
Old 08-30-2007, 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am single because my friends and I made a pact. We call it the Jessica Alba Rule (JAR).

"Even if Jessica [censored] Alba wants to get into a relationship, we are to remain single."

After being in and out of several semi long term relationships, I realized that its not for me. I enjoy my freedom more than, wait, what do relationships have to offer again?

We each have a travel fund, so if someone falters, the other guys can be on the next plane to break off any budding relationships.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem with your pact is that when you and you buddies get around to renting that beach house and having your wild summer, one of you will have a long distance gf in like, Spain or something, and you'll all be a little older and wiser and then you'll realize that that really hot foriegn girl you were trying to bang isn't really worth it but that kind of dorky girl that you're good friends with; she is really the one for you. What will you do with your pact then huh?
Old 08-30-2007, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am single because my friends and I made a pact. We call it the Jessica Alba Rule (JAR).

"Even if Jessica [censored] Alba wants to get into a relationship, we are to remain single."

After being in and out of several semi long term relationships, I realized that its not for me. I enjoy my freedom more than, wait, what do relationships have to offer again?

We each have a travel fund, so if someone falters, the other guys can be on the next plane to break off any budding relationships.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem with your pact is that when you and you buddies get around to renting that beach house and having your wild summer, one of you will have a long distance gf in like, Spain or something, and you'll all be a little older and wiser and then you'll realize that that really hot foriegn girl you were trying to bang isn't really worth it but that kind of dorky girl that you're good friends with; she is really the one for you. What will you do with your pact then huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like a really bad Hollywood movie. I don't believe in "the one".
Old 08-30-2007, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like a really bad Hollywood movie. I don't believe in "the one".

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it's great

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090103/