Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 10-24-2007, 07:22 AM

Default Re: TR:Tripping on shrooms+the cops.

[ QUOTE ]
My other gem was "It's like the difference between a square and a cube. A square can't understand a cube except two-dimensionally."

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually pretty good.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Cliff Notes at the bottom.

Well, the night started when we picked up some shrooms. 6 grams, real nasty looking [censored]. Exciting stuff. So we head over to my friend's house(Z) and cook up a pizza. We each had a gram to begin with, then we downed some OJ and a Vitamin C supplement. After that, we headed back to my place to smoke a bowl.

We didn't really have anywhere to go, due to parents and the fact that we couldn't drive. The weather was really miserable, it was raining hard, and it had been all day. So we packed up a few towels, threw on some sweatshirts and walked down to some woods by my house.

Once we got down to the woods, we started feeling everything. So we sat down in the pouring rain, just observing everything, chilling out, having a good(wet) time. We each had a bit more stems and a cap each. After a little while, we decided we were too wet to stay, and we went back to my house.

I changed out of my wet clothes, and threw on a pair of sweatpants, a polo shirt, and a long sleeve shirt over the top of that. I was looking really ridiculous at this point. Then I put on 13 socks and put a towel around my shoulders, and we left.

The plan was to head over to a friend's house and chill on his porch. (he wasn't home, but we knew it would be ok if we were there.) Well, once again, this plan was foiled by the rain. Since we really had nowhere to go, we thought it would be a good idea to take my Z's van up the street and just hang out in there.

We went to an apartment building right by our houses and sat in the parking lot for a while, just talking, listening to some music, whatever. As we were sitting there, we saw some flashing lights on the street. Police, obviously. Nobody really thought much of it, because the neighborhood we live in isn't too great, and police aren't too uncommon. We still had nowhere to go, so we stayed there. We all had a bit more shrooms, and waited for the rain to slow down so we could walk somewhere.

After a while, we decided to pack up a bowl. We spark it up, and next thing we know, it's another police car...and this time it was for us. Everyone starts flipping out, trying to hide the [censored] etc. The cop approaches the car, and a big cloud of smoke floats out the window. Although he suspected us of smoking before he even pulled up(someone called the cops, it wasn't just a coincidence), now he knew. So we had about a gram of shrooms in the glovebox, a small bag of bud in the back, and a few pieces scattered throughout the van(no, we don't really think too much).

So the cop comes to the window, ask us what's going on, etc. He knows we're smoking, he just wants us to tell him. After a minute he says "I know what you're doing. Just tell me, and maybe I won't [censored] with you." At this point, Z straight told him, "We were smoking." He asks for the rest of it. We didn't really know where the bag was, and we tell him exactly that. Well, he didn't take THAT for an answer, of course. While this is going on, he shines his light on a baggy in the back that my third friend, J, had. Of course, just our luck, it wasn't a bag of weed, but shrooms. Luckily, the moron just assumed it was bud, and didn't really give it a second look.

He asks us for ID, which only Z has at the moment. I offer to give him my name/SS#, but he wasn't interested in that. He asks where we live, and we explain we live just down the road. I reiterated this several times, in hopes that he would just tell us to get the hell out of there. No luck. He told us to walk home and get our parents, which we do. As we got out of the van, I made sure everything was locked up...I sure as hell didn't want to give him a chance to do anything while we were gone. Z and I start walking, leaving our 3rd friend, J, behind(he lives about a mile away). The cop gave J a phone to call his parents, which he did.

I walked maybe 50 yards down the street, to the point where I could see my house. My mom still was not home, so I went back and told that to the officer. When I got there, he was talking to 2 men who live in the apartment across the street from where we had been parked. One of them I recognized, the other I didn't. I don't remember how it came up, but I said to one of the guys(the one I knew), "I live right down the street, I'm sure you've seen me before, you know who I am" He said no, he had never seen me before. That was a load of BS, and I was LIVID.

The cop and I walked away after a minute, and he asked for my mom's phone number, and called her. While he was on the phone, I realized J was nowhere to be seen. I began to look around, trying to find him. I peered in the police car, but he was nowhere to be seen. When the cop is done talking to my mom, I ask him where J went. He says, "I don't actually know, I was just wondering the same thing." Riiiiiight.

So I'm all alone with this cop, and he starts asking me questions. I try to keep my mouth shut, as I didn't want to get in any deeper than we already were. He asks me a question, at which point I tell him, "I don't know how much I really want to say."

Well, that really pissed him off. He puts on his tough cop act, threatening to throw me in the back of the car, take me downtown, etc. Typical stuff. I just stare at him, and he asks where I go to school. I decide to cooperate, because I know it's just about guaranteed he will send us home with our parents, and I didn't want to take a chance of pissing him off and making him change his mind.

He asks about school, my major, etc. After a minute of this, a car comes FLYING up the street. I knew it was Z and his mom. She gets out, upset obviously. By this time J had returned, and all of us(J, Z, Z's mom, the cop, and I) stood in the street. He asked J and Z the same stuff he asked me, about school, etc. He made quite the face when J told him that he was majoring in Criminal Justice. After a minute, my mom showed up. The cop explained the situation to her, and told her that I was "the most difficult one to deal with." Well no [censored].

All this time, I'm still tripping HARD. The cop is still talking to our parents, telling them he could take us in for a 4th degree misdemeanor, etc. J's mom still had not arrived(which I knew was going to happen, it's just how his family is) so the cop did not want to let us go. After a few minutes, the cop says that Z and I can leave, while he stayed there with J. I didn't want to leave him alone with the cop(again), but luckily J's mom came down the street. We all left, and that was the end of it. The end of the night was pretty bad, but overall it was a great time.

Cliff Notes for the lazy:2 friends and I had some shrooms, got caught smoking by the police, cop was a dick, threatened to take me in, called our parents and sent us home. Had a good time regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

your going to die young. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2007, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My other gem was "It's like the difference between a square and a cube. A square can't understand a cube except two-dimensionally."

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually pretty good.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah I like this.

I may not have been tripping hard, but I was definitely far from sober, and not just because of the bud.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:08 PM

WTF

You caught a giant break and you are pissed about it? If I was that cop, the minute you started moaning about "I'm not sure what I want to say" when you were clearly getting off, I would've charged you with everything I could. You and your friends Zach and Jeremy are pretty lucky you got a cool cop, and you still think the world is against you. Your life is going to suck.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:09 PM

Was Zach and Jeremy's mom pissed?

Old 10-24-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF

You caught a giant break and you are pissed about it? If I was that cop, the minute you started moaning about "I'm not sure what I want to say" when you were clearly getting off, I would've charged you with everything I could. You and your friends Zach and Jeremy are pretty lucky you got a cool cop, and you still think the world is against you. Your life is going to suck.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh no I am very grateful, I know we could have gotten [censored] pretty hard. The fact remains that the cop added things to the story when he talked to our parents, among other things.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:31 PM

Are you sure the cop was lying? Maybe you forgot some things that happened while you were tripping.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:32 PM

Talked to cops on 9 hits of mediocre lsd once. Don't remember how the conversation went at all but I didn't end up in jail. Wow!!
Old 10-24-2007, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure the cop was lying? Maybe you forgot some things that happened while you were tripping.

[/ QUOTE ]
Absolutely sure he was lying...he started talking about us going in and out of apartment buildings, things like that. Nothing like that ever happened.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:25 PM

wtf is wrong with you, ok the cop was a dick to you. Waaahhhhh, are you [censored] kidding me he could have [censored] each of you over at least a little bit. Could have for sure at least written you and your friends up for the weed, and if he was actually a dick could have given your friend with the car a DUI. He did absolutely nothing? You got really lucky.