View Poll Results: Lenny or Carl?
Lenny 89 54.60%
Carl 74 45.40%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2007, 04:52 PM

Default Re: My ability to start threads in BBV4life

[ QUOTE ]
goofyballer,

You are one of the chief reasons I stopped reading/posting in SSNL. Your posts are inane and you are waist deep in hypocrisy criticizing EricW. We all have our problems in life, and if yours is that you can't handle EricW that doesn't mean he is ruining the forums. Only your own inadequacies make you feel that way.

kyleb,

I'm probably missing some secret Mod Wars™ clique, which is the only reason I can understand your hate-on for EricW. You add nothing to BBV4L, and by saying that you wish EricW banned you are definitely taking something away. This sort of personal vendetta by mods against posters (and this is certainly not the first I've seen), is far worse for the site that whatever immature things EricW posts.

I often read posts from old posters that make me laugh or just enlighten me, and I wonder where they went. Then I think about how 2p2 has changed as it has grown and I regret that there was probably no other way for the community to become as large as it has. Then again, seeing you behave the way you do makes me think that maybe there was.

Dids,

We all know you lost weight, so you don't have to be a bully anymore. I'm sorry you can't stand EricW, but gimmick account or not he isn't what is killing BBV4L. Creating an environment where only things that you think are funny can be posted sure isn't helping though. Not that your sense of humour is so bad (I love rangs and tapirs), but disqualifying anything you disagree with leads to a certain redundancy in the posts.

I don't think this sort of treatment is appropriate for any poster, and while I wouldn't be sad if 2/3 of the above mentioned people never touched a computer again, I am content to ignore them and let them enjoy 2+2 in their own way. Put your small mindedness aside and do the same for EricW.

[/ QUOTE ]

very very very good post, the internets suck w/o diversity and crappy threads once in awhile. dids, are you striving for some sort of perfect aryan-nation-bbv4l? a PERFECT bbv4l? you said it yourself, ericW is a gimmick, let him be, the forum would suck w/o a few gimmicks. chill out man, let ericw post as long as he isn't posting more than like 2 threads a day. if he truly sucks no one will reply and that will be the end of it.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Keep bumping that thread with your thoughts and it'll become the best thread in 2+2 eventually.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont post in BBV4LIFe cos i cant pretend to find stupid [censored] funny and also cos i dont have any exciting trip reports about almost talking to a girl at the supermarket.

i check in there to lurk quite a bit tho and i thought Erics posts were generally hilarious so i gotta agree with the above in that one thread with all Erics posts in it will be memorable stuff in time.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:01 PM

GA,

[ QUOTE ]
I'm really not all that

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I just have sex sometimes

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think you really "get" the typical 2p2er
Old 09-27-2007, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are one of the chief reasons I stopped reading/posting in SSNL.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I'm sorry if all my posts in the life thread tilt you too hard to open that forum anymore. You really can't open SSNL because the existence of a single thread where any of my objectionable posts go puts you on life tilt too hard? I think that points more towards you being a retard with OCD than it does towards anything wrong with my posts.

[ QUOTE ]
Your posts are inane and you are waist deep in hypocrisy criticizing EricW.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eric averages 1 thread every 2 days in BBV4L, most of which are along the lines of "I took a new step in my quest to learn more about humans" or "lol look at me pretend to be a closet ghey." I average, like, 1 thread per 3 weeks. If you don't like my posts, fine, at least I don't force you to see them on the front page all the time.

[ QUOTE ]
We all have our problems in life, and if yours is that you can't handle EricW that doesn't mean he is ruining the forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

...and yet, this thread made its way here completely independently of any of my personal feelings. So, obviously I'm not the only one.

I think the existence of the life thread in SSNL is a fairly good model for this sort of thing. I (along with other SSNLers) post all my BS in there, people who want to read it can, people who don't want to read it don't have to, and there's no clutter. I don't see any problem with having a thread like that in BBV4L where EricW can post all his stupid crap that half the forum doesn't care about.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:16 PM

I'd make a run at you too don't think I wouldn't.

Old 09-27-2007, 05:23 PM

I agree with goofyballer, and since the start of this thread I have said that Ericw should just keep all his little updates and stories in one place. If hes afraid of the thread getting too big, im sure dids would start another thread for eric after so many posts have been made in the original.

The point of this is, eric is blogging, why doesnt he just set up a blog page instead of posting on bbv4life? Maybe he likes our attention, who knows.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:29 PM

hey guys just checking into this trainwreck
Old 09-27-2007, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey guys just checking into this trainwreck

[/ QUOTE ]

EDD,

sup?
Old 09-27-2007, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
imo if Lori is making humerous comments in my thread I've done a good job. better than your whiney bs that I've stopped taking the time to bother even looking at.

[/ QUOTE ]

For reference, this is the brilliant thread he's referring to: here

After thac made the "I don't drink, but want to this weekend" thread and two more gimmick threads of "I don't think, but want to this weekend" and "I don't stink, but want to this weekend" appeared, The Hag thought it would be fairly brilliant and clever, not to mention a sweet addition to the forum (and obviously much more so than my whiney bs), to put an entirely new spin on the running gag by making a thread called "I don't blink, but want to this weekend." Following this, he was apparently absolutely incensed when a mod decided it was time for this gag to end, because if Lori replied to the thread (even if she's the only one who did), then it's blasphemy for that thread not to be a winner.

Yes, these are my haters.

EDIT:

[ QUOTE ]
You are one of the chief reasons I stopped reading/posting in SSNL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, obviously I had a lot to do with this, lol
Old 09-27-2007, 05:44 PM

the hag is an idiot and ive been calling him out on it for a while. glad to see him implode for everyone to see