Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2007, 08:17 PM

Default Re: How much would you spend..

[ QUOTE ]
Henry, 5'11" is fine. There isn't much more benefit to being 6'1" over 5'11" imo. Just bulk up a bit and you'll look bigger. A fit 5'11" > lanky 6'1" imo.

I'm 6'0" fwiw. I don't think growing an inch or shrinking an inch would change me too much either way.

6'1" is probably an ideal height, though. Maybe 6'1.5". Outside of professional sports, the benefit of being >6'2" isn't worth the pain of trying to fit into small spaces and bending over at gas pumps and counters and whatnot.

I was 5'0" at age 14 and 5'10" by 16. I was thanking my lucky stars that I grew because I thought I was always going to be a little runt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 6'1.5" and I agree. I'm just to the point where I'm almost too tall. I have no idea how anyone taller than me flies economy class.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:22 PM

So you say that everybody can reach around 7. This I agree with. However what about 3?
Old 11-20-2007, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So you say that everybody can reach around 7. This I agree with. However what about 3?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eat only at McDs and never work out. Grow a mullet. Shop for clothing at thrift stores.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Become obese, forget hygiene, and become a mouth-breather. That'll do the trick.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm 6'3" and my gf is like 5'1". It's like living with an invalid half the time. Getting things down off top shelves, etc. The only time being tall is ever really a hindrance is being on a plane.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF??

How about Hotel Showers? Or sporting events? Or when you wanna [censored] in the shower?

[/ QUOTE ]

i am a foot taller than my lady friend as well and it is hilarious for the reasons noah mentioned.

you can still have sex in the shower.

also, lol at 5'11 being 'short', and lol at people staving off aging. you are supposed to get old, it's part of life, deal with it. take care of yourself physically and emotionally and quit looking for ways to cheat death.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:07 PM

[censored] you all who are complaining about 5'11" lol... I'm 5'6 and turning 19, haven't grown in >1 year [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. THAT's short.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eat only at McDs and never work out. Grow a mullet. Shop for clothing at thrift stores.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. I wonder how long it would actually take a 10 to become a 1, naturally.

Say you start with a guy 6'2" 190 with washboard stomach, looks like PA obv. and has short hair and no facial hair and dresses well. Tan. This gentleman does not require corrective lenses. We won't count his car or house as part of him being a 10. Just his looks/personality/charm.

Obviously within a day you could be down to a 9. This would involve wearing sweatpants to work and mesh tank-tops. Everything else still looks outstanding. Slight stubble, but model-ish stubble. You wouldn't wash your hair or brush your teeth/floss. No deoderant. No cologne ldo.

By the end of week 1, you'd be an 8. Your hair would still be fine, close-cropped, but your facial hair would be patchy and you'd be neck-hairy. You'd stink and so would your breath. You'd look like a fool walking around the city in Crocs, Dallas Cowboy jerseys, and Parachute pants. Your face is still chiseled, and you still treat people charmingly, yet they are abrupt and short with you. You begin scaring children.

After 2 weeks I believe you'd still be clinging onto 7. Your hair looks messy and is filthy. You haven't brushed your teeth in two weeks and you walk around the Mall with sleep in your eyes, trying to hit on high school girls. You wear Hypercolor Generra shirts and 1980's jogging shorts. The red ones with the thin white trim. You wear flip-flops everywhere and have now lost your job. You've been eating unhealthily for two weeks and feel like crap all the time. You have gained 5 pounds and are at a still respectable, yet softer, 200 pounds. If you're still a 7, you may have begun as an 11 now that I think of it.

By the end of the first month you are a solid 6. Not much changes. You are still a nasty bastard with a short beard and messy hair that needs to be kept up, but isn't. Not in need of a haircut just yet. You grab whatever shirt and pants you see first in the morning. Often times you wear Green with lime green. Or yellow with grey. Or a jean jacket. It's getting bad. You are up to about 208, from 195 and eat nothing but fatty foods and sugar sodas and beer. You've still got the face of a Greek God and are pretty nice to people but they absolutely hate you and try to leave you ASAP.

By the end of month 2, you are MAYBE still a 5. You are up to 220 pounds. You feel like garbage all the time (just like the guy from Supersize Me). This causes you to have poor sleep patterns and treat people almost as bad as you look. You basically look homeless. Full thick beard and sticky, malleable hair. You feel so crappy, you don't even masturbate anymore. Even if you did you couldn't shoot; you are borderline diabetic. Your life basically sucks and you pretty much do nothing but post on message boards all day. IRL, people hate you. Your blood is composed of blood, alcohol, cholesterol, and shame.

By the end of month 3, you have passed up 4, and are a 3. You are now about 238 pounds. Your hair is long and sick. Your beard is long. You haven't had to wear mu-mu's yet, but you did buy some. You lay around all day watching daytime TV. You don't usually get dressed during the day and lay on your couch naked. Your place stinks. It's littered with Jack in the Box bags and Mountain Dew cans. You use your Heineken Draught Keg as a seat. You are still in-tune with world events, via the internet, but you have nobody to converse with. People jog away from you. Your teeth are yellow, for Chr*st's sake. You've got ringworm. Dandruff. Maybe head lice. Roaches litter your apartment. You don't notice because there is sh*t all over the floor.

By the end of the 4th month, you are a 2. You weigh 260 and barely leave the bed. The only reason you get up is to go to the computer or fridge. You surf moose pron and horse pron. Neighbors have complained about the smell coming from your formerly bad-ass bachelor pad, now turned chasm of hell. You've got hair all over your face and some of your hair just falls out due to malnutrition. Your teeth are beginning to rot and your gums are receeding. People would think you are a meth-head, but know you are not because of the double chin. You almost never leave the apartment and have become pale. Your skin is blotchy and your ringworm has spread. Your fingernails and toenails are long, yellow, and gross just like everything else.

By the end of the 5th month you are a 1. Your vision is so poor from all the bad food you eat and you are borderline type 2 diabetic. You probably need glasses now. Your life blows and you are in the 280's. Your cholesterol is through the roof. Your heartbeat is about 120 bpm, and that's just from walking to the fridge. You contemplate taking your life. Then you discover 2+2! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you are supposed to get old

[/ QUOTE ]

For guys it is not the end of the world to age but I feel I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't do my most to prevent it. I find signs of ageing on women extremely unattractive.

I went for drinks with an Ex a year after we had broken up. She is still quite young but excessive tanning has led to crows feet. I would never have dated her if she had those before.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

For guys it is not the end of the world to age but I feel I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't do my most to prevent it. I find signs of ageing on women extremely unattractive.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're not obliged to mimmick what you find attractive in others in yourself. if i started wearing booty shorts i'd look like a fool.

most women think men get more attractive as we age (to a point). it's one of those things they hate about us.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

most women think men get more attractive as we age (to a point). it's one of those things they hate about us.

[/ QUOTE ]

They just say this because what lies beneath is that the "old, distinguished look" is a euphymism for "He's got a lot of money."

A wrinkly man's face and sagging testicles isn't attractive to any youngish, reasonable woman. The wallet makes up for it.