Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2007, 06:57 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
kristiefix lets see if this gets going

id shoot books why not...it appears if hes good all his powers are spent anyways, but i doubt hes good

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like shooting books here. While there is a high chance of his being evil, if he has these many powers, one of them may be the ability to protect epi tonight, giving him a chance to use his second bullet.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:00 PM

I'm considering starting a Revolution against my boss, work sucks, here's the count

[0] Bulletproof Monk
[0] Chim17
[0] drzen
[0] Epicurus voted for MDoranD
[0] FMXDA voted for OurHouse
[0] GetThere1Time voted for Kristiefix
[1] JennFox voted for Lastchance
[0] jgunnip voted for OurHouse
[1] Kokiri voted for Kristiefix
<font color="red"> [3] Kristiefix </font>
[0] Kyro voted for JennFox
[1] Lastchance
[2] MDoranD voted for Kristiefix
[2] OurHouse voted for MDoranD
[0] Reno expat
[0] Solanthos
[0] tarheeljks
[0] WDCBooks voted for Kokiri
Old 11-29-2007, 07:00 PM

if he has that many powers imo he should not protect me tonight. all i will have left to offer is one standard bullet, assuming i dont get daykilled or roleblocked or whatever.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:01 PM

Ok, in my daily time warp... I'll start with the comment yesterday right before dusk. Being that I can't type here after dusk and am not on at all during the day, my natural reaction is to assume the comments were placed right before dusk on purpose.

Is this how this guy plays or is he trying to set me up for something and hide behind it? *this question is not directed at him in particular, but anyone else that has played with him*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

she's saying what i have said in this thread, as well as in the halloween game-- little/no prior history on which to act so let some information accrue and then start making decisions as opposed to making claims based on weak evidence. perfectly reasonable to me

[/ QUOTE ]

Atleast thanks for making me realize I should be paying more attention to you.

[ QUOTE ]

How am I supposed to have a read on people that I don't know? The only person I have played with much in this forum is Luckay, and he is always crazy, so who the hell knows??

you sit at a table full of strangers, it takes a while to figure out who is BS-ing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to get into a strategy discussion but I'm probably the biggest advocate of deduction assuming you dont know anyone (or without player reads.)

[ QUOTE ]

I tried to stop flirting and do some analysis but it sorta makes this not as fun for me fwiw.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont understand this. As a villager its your job to try and find wolves. Even if you're wrong you should be giving some input. I haven't seen any effort at all in that sense but I've seen a lot of effort in talking about nonsense. Being confused isnt wolfy. Being confused and not doing anything about it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look babe, what I was trying to say is that I prefer to be happy and playful when playing any game... to most people, this is termed as "flirty"

While being happy and playful (aka flirty), I am usually able to interact more with players, thus getting a better idea of my opinions on how they react to me.

I have been using deduction. Normally I would be switching my vote more then once throughout the day along side my opinions, but since I am on in the evening trying to catch up and the first time I did that I was laughed at... I stopped doing it. I'm not big on being made fun of when I obviously know none of the people and am trying to guess.

What would be helpful is if more villagers would correct me by saying stuff like... the guy we lynched is FOS, so you cant really take anything he says into your analysis, but instead I get a reaction that I am bemusing... wtf is wrong with you people?

ANYONE on the good side should be trying to help me figure out others, not picking at me because I am guessing at it.

I'll try to look through more of todays posts and make general comments on what I think, but can I at least get some direction instead of sarcasm and negativity? If you don't like new players in your circle, why not just lynch me day 1 and get it over with?
Old 11-29-2007, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if he has that many powers imo he should not protect me tonight. all i will have left to offer is one standard bullet, assuming i dont get daykilled or <u>roleblocked</u> or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]
Um, if the evils have a roleblocker, you're useless already
Old 11-29-2007, 07:04 PM

true, but i think my point is correct nevertheless. if he is a villager, tomorrow he will be more valuable than i will be and thus should not expose himself tonight by protecting me.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:04 PM

lol im sounding like i have a deathwish or something.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:08 PM

im not very happy that the guy with the bullets has his vote on me
Old 11-29-2007, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And what does "disconnect one person from the NSA computer system" mean?

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">Some of the special powers that individuals have in this game are based on their abilities to connect to, or hack into, the NSA computer systems. If someone is disconnected they would lose any powers that were derived from this source</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

This seemed to be the government role blocker. It was based on the NSA computer and people's ability to hack in. Unless they have a second person who can block non hacking based power villagers, you are probably in the clear on that epi
Old 11-29-2007, 07:09 PM

MDD,
to be honest i just voted with our house.
who should i use the bullet(s) on?