Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 02:50 PM

Default Re: A great story

I was rooting for you until you did the fist pump.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:59 PM

My play is to leave the game. I'd probably be emotionally affected so playing on would be negative EV. Just leave, take a break and come back another time.

Also, what was the point of the fist pump? I'd say that you were emotionally affected by the game before the slow roll even occurred.
Old 08-31-2007, 03:00 PM

Default Pump up the volume!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lollerskates
Old 08-31-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been slowrolled lots too, but it still bothers me every time. I can't bring myself to do it back, but it has been tempting when the situation has presented itself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Slowrollers put me on monkey tilt. I wish there was a rule against them. Or at least a rule about punching them in the face being an offense.
Old 08-31-2007, 03:29 PM

where is the great story?? This is just another meh tale of someone getting slowrolled. Standard.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hint: When the hand becomes all-in between 2 players and you're 1 of the players, simply turn your hand over. If you are silly enough to ask, "What do you have?," or "Do you have xxx?," expect the other player to lie.

[/ QUOTE ]

hint, i turned my hand over on the flop.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What did you put him on that you called his AI? QQ?

[/ QUOTE ]

he's a limi donk that jumps into nl games

what do you put a guy on who reraises a CO raise and then open bombs for 2x the pot? Exactly AA? With said player it's about 30% AA and 70% TT, JJ, QQ.

earlier in the night, he check/ bombed a T64K board after i bet the turn w/ AK, i called and his qj high couldn't hit...so believe me- he's unpredictable awful and douchey in general.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, getting a little excited over a 200bb pot in 2/5nl is pretty much unavoidable for me. I resisted the urge to get up and do the charleston though- thankfully.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:21 PM

and finally, FWIW

i stayed, rebuilt up, watched this guy donk off all the money.

everytime he called off, including check/calling 3 streets w/ top pair unimproved against a set i needled him....very very very hard.

the last 500 went like this.

he limps utg, baaad ep player makes it 25, 3 people call back to anusbag utg who limp/bombs for 500 total.

bad player calls the 500, rest fold.

board runs out, A high w/ 4 bricks.

Anusbag tables QJo high and 88 sweeps him.

i then point at him and laugh him out of the building. and tip the dealer for fading the twts qj high.

as for being emotionally upset, not really. i shook it off within 10 minutes basically.

after the coooler i had about 200 profit in front of me. Anus donks off the whole stack to bad player, bad player plays late w/ me and one other guy, bad player gives me all of my money back second hand.

ended the night up 1300

as for fistpump, yeah i suck, but it's not like i tiger woods'd my way from the table. i'm talking about moving my hand from my mouth to just below my chin in a fist. Not arsenio hall "whoo whoo whoo" fistpumping you maniacs.

lol fistpumpgate.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and finally, FWIW

i stayed, rebuilt up, watched this guy donk off all the money.

everytime he called off, including check/calling 3 streets w/ top pair unimproved against a set i needled him....very very very hard.

the last 500 went like this.

he limps utg, baaad ep player makes it 25, 3 people call back to anusbag utg who limp/bombs for 500 total.

bad player calls the 500, rest fold.

board runs out, A high w/ 4 bricks.

Anusbag tables QJo high and 88 sweeps him.

i then point at him and laugh him out of the building. and tip the dealer for fading the twts qj high.

as for being emotionally upset, not really. i shook it off within 10 minutes basically.

after the coooler i had about 200 profit in front of me. Anus donks off the whole stack to bad player, bad player plays late w/ me and one other guy, bad player gives me all of my money back second hand.

ended the night up 1300

as for fistpump, yeah i suck, but it's not like i tiger woods'd my way from the table. i'm talking about moving my hand from my mouth to just below my chin in a fist. Not arsenio hall "whoo whoo whoo" fistpumping you maniacs.

lol fistpumpgate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to call bs since you're obviously still steaming. You get slowrolled, big deal...go back to making money. Drop down to a game you don't get so emotional over.