Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: CTS pwning

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The only type of blog that I despise, is emo losers who post poems about their girlfriends who dumped them and how they are so misunderstood, and their background midi is a [censored] dashboard song.

The fact that ppl are critisizing CTS's blog is a [censored] joke. The kid is a self made millionare and isn't even old enough to drink in the US. He is also one of the coolest poker super stars ppl I have ever met, very relaxed, down to earth, and u know-- socially competetant-- unlike quite a few of the other online poker nerds.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one is going to disagree with your first statement. However, the fact that he is a under 21 self made millionaire is not evidence of him being a good guy- in most cases it would be the contrary. However, you make a good defence of him (not that he needs one) and proves that any online judgements of his "online persona" are pretty useless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said that he is a good guy because he is a self made millionare, he is a good guy because I am friends with him in REAL LIFE, and know he is a good guy.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What the hell, complaining about a guy bragging about his life in his blog, what do you expect- talk about raising A3os from the cutoff for 300 posts a year, no thanks- Id prefer to hear about a guy living his dreams.
And whats with ABA not bragging- as was mentioned posting graphs (including the 700k one) constantly
Retirement plan
Only dates models
My credit is amazing with gamblers
I live in a castle
I may not brag about my Bentley but I do about my Porche

etc etc etc

[/ QUOTE ]
Has he really said he only dates models?
Old 06-03-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow just wow

cts is one of the nicest/genuinely good people i've ever met, inside and outside of the poker community. amen to what ansky said.

IN ADDITION - he grinded up to these limits from microstakes. stakes that the people who are sitting here criticizing him cant even BEAT. played like a billion more hands than anyone else. is insanely analytical and a super hard worker on his game. still continues to contribute and give back by regularly posting strategy advice and spending time in IRC.

many of us played alongside him on his way up, whether it was at 2/4 or 10/20. it's sort of analogous to lebron and his peers - all we can do is just sit there and watch, jaw a little open, head a little tilted and smile a lot

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont remember seeing people just 1
Old 06-03-2007, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dont get me started on those shipitolla boys. in england they would get their ass kicked from the jealous chav boys running riot. rich people in england really aren't appreciated as they are in america.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol they just funny. your not supposed to take them seriously
Old 06-03-2007, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The only type of blog that I despise, is emo losers who post poems about their girlfriends who dumped them and how they are so misunderstood, and their background midi is a [censored] dashboard song.

The fact that ppl are critisizing CTS's blog is a [censored] joke. The kid is a self made millionare and isn't even old enough to drink in the US. He is also one of the coolest poker super stars ppl I have ever met, very relaxed, down to earth, and u know-- socially competetant-- unlike quite a few of the other online poker nerds.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one is going to disagree with your first statement. However, the fact that he is a under 21 self made millionaire is not evidence of him being a good guy- in most cases it would be the contrary. However, you make a good defence of him (not that he needs one) and proves that any online judgements of his "online persona" are pretty useless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said that he is a good guy because he is a self made millionare, he is a good guy because I am friends with him in REAL LIFE, and know he is a good guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

My point was that as you know him in REAL LIFE you are in the position to give a credible defence, whereas, any criticisms of him based on online judgements is wasteful. So I was actually agreeing with you.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are probably just a gimmick anyway

[/ QUOTE ]
me? ur really aggressive i was just having a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought you were actually being serious, so leveled. But, suggesting you might be a gimmick is aggresive? Nah

[/ QUOTE ]
the rerelevel is my favourite.

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored], I am retarded. gg

[/ QUOTE ]
nooooo reload. your such a donator. lol
Old 06-03-2007, 04:39 PM

cts is one of the best out there hands down. he talks about baller stuff in his blog because his life is, well, ballin. i have to say i'm pretty jealous of cole myself. cole, bring that bentley over today.

in all seriousness he's a really nice kid. i've never met a nicer guy in the poker scene.

tc
Old 06-03-2007, 04:39 PM

ban jim? or am i the only one who doesn't like jim? meh [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2007, 04:40 PM

Also, re: the apparent reverence you speak of as a result of our Americanness. I do not give cts so much props because I have some [censored] American ideal of "money= successsssssss!!!" I can't speak for anyone else, but for me the reason why cts is so awesome, is that he works so [censored] hard at his game, built up from nothing and became successful so quick.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dont get me started on those shipitolla boys. in england they would get their ass kicked from the jealous chav boys running riot. rich people in england really aren't appreciated as they are in america.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol they just funny. your not supposed to take them seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

I know.