Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2007, 05:26 PM

Default Re: ipoker is getting TOO TIGHT???? Move to PRIMA?

Is BODOG and AP save nowadays?
Old 11-20-2007, 05:49 PM

I like Ipoker still. There are always 2 or 3 at like 10% and under. Its almost like they are not at the table until they raise and then be cautious with big cards. Its like they wake up periodically(sleeping giants). Easy for stealing small pots. Their poker is not good poker, it is rakeback poker.
Then there are a few at say 20 and they are playing poker so thats good. Finally there are usually 2 or 3 that are loose maniacs or fish.
So I find the tables fairly well rounded and adjust my play accordingly unlike most rocks. Table selection is important when possible but the waiting list at high flop % tables can get a bit longer.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I thought all that "strategy" articles and groups are only to get fish in. I couldn't imagine this could really work (means you are fish, read their articles and play like a shark).

[/ QUOTE ]
Dont know if we`re talking bout same thing. I mean the german poker strategy forum/affiliate, pokerstrategy.com .
There are perhaps some fishies from this site, but most of the players are solid tags, 2+2 style. And their playerbase is huge, maybe even comparable to PSO or Bonuswhores.

First the site acted exclusivly as a party poker affiliate with much strategy content, coachings etc., but since about middle of the year they affilitate titan poker (and for now many other sites). I think there was a mayor influx from these ps.de guys to titan poker, perhaps killing some of the hardcore fish action
Old 11-21-2007, 11:13 AM

Brag: I found a super retarded fish on iPoker:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post13057616

Beat: Oh....
Old 11-21-2007, 03:30 PM

Those playing iPoker, wtf if with:
-Being able to post the SB when you post OOP and then have the option to call the BB?..
-Not receiving cards in the SB, then being asked if you would like to call the SB or fold?.. (I took a screenshot but forgot to save).. pls tell me this has happened to others?.
*The guy to my left was ALSO magically the SB (next dude was the BB)..

disclaimer: I dont play stoned/drunk.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:30 PM

one fish won't save the whole ocean.

Also the chat isn't included so I hope you didn't berate the fish that he was a moron...
Old 11-21-2007, 03:41 PM

[censored] happens.

Something similar happened to me on another site (I'm not sure which one cause I was bonuswhoring a lot) - there was completely retarded info so I have to fold my "good" hand because I had no clue what the betting was (I meant there was "check" and almost a pot before that guy and so on)...

Also I remember a post (also I'm not sure - maybe Bodog or Mansion? - some very small site) that the OP received AK twice in a row. The problem was the second AK wasn't for real so he was betting with rag like a real maniac [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (it's a real bitch)

It's only one hands ... not too much to let it go. If it happends more than once try the support (with logs).

edit// didn't you miss the SB? Then it would post your SB and you would be actually cut-off (thus you would have no cards by that time).
Old 11-21-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
one fish won't save the whole ocean.

Also the chat isn't included so I hope you didn't berate the fish that he was a moron...

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, there are still plenty of fish. Three of the players at that 1/2 table were previously Buddylisted clueless donks.

I still lost [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]