Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork

Old 09-30-2007, 03:42 AM

Default Issues with TITN

I only have two issues with TITN and while they're not big issues, I think I should give a fair warning to anyone thinking of signing up with TITN.

The reason I signed up there is because they give free Stoxpoker membership when you generate $500 in MGR. However, Stoxpoker membership doesn't automatically renew (I don't understand why they don't have a system in place for this) so every month I have to email TITN support to renew it so I can watch the videos. Not really a big deal, but I think anyone thinking of signing up to TITN *for the Stoxpoker membership* should know in advance that it might take a few days at the beginning of every month before you can access the videos.

A more general issue with support. There have been times in the past where I emailed them and they replied stating that they would process my cashout or get back to me within 48 hours. Well, sometimes I never receive a response and I have to email them again to see what's up. This is a more serious issue IMO. You should be on your toes and keep your customers updated rather than only respond when they email you to get updates. This is not the way to run a support team and I think it should be addressed within management.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:19 AM

Default Re: Issues with TITN

#1 I agree it is a pain to have to request the reimbursement for StoxPoker.

#2 I've always gotten quick and helpful responses to email.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:28 PM

Hi guys,

I apologize for any issues that you have experienced. I know that since the new site has been launched we have had a few issues that need to be taken care of. I am working on sharping certain things with our customer service department and would really appreciate your comments. I am thinking that the best option to take care of the stoxpoker reimbursement or even giving access to a whole month would be better managed if all requests are posted on our forum; please let me know what you think of the idea?

All payment requests are taking between 3-5 days to be processed but we are working on making that time range smaller in the near future. As you can see we do provide live chat support and you may contact us at any time if you have concerns regarding your account.

The other issue we are working on and should be ready to go by this coming week is the referral page. You will be able to see your referrals username and how much he is has generated rakeback for you. We appreciate your patience and understand and again if you need any assistance our customer service agents are waiting. Thank you
Old 10-25-2007, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I only have two issues with TITN and while they're not big issues, I think I should give a fair warning to anyone thinking of signing up with TITN.

The reason I signed up there is because they give free Stoxpoker membership when you generate $500 in MGR. However, Stoxpoker membership doesn't automatically renew (I don't understand why they don't have a system in place for this) so every month I have to email TITN support to renew it so I can watch the videos. Not really a big deal, but I think anyone thinking of signing up to TITN *for the Stoxpoker membership* should know in advance that it might take a few days at the beginning of every month before you can access the videos.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL.
last month it took 10 days and 6 emails to renew my membership.
i hardly can recommend titn anymore...
Old 10-25-2007, 03:39 PM

Hi ninenine_zoe,

I know we have been having a few issues with the stoxpoker promotion and I apologize for the inconvenience. This is the reason why I would like for all stoxpoker issues to be posted on our forum so that it can be taken care of immediately or at least a lot faster than sending emails back and forth. You can post your stoxpoker concerns under the Support topic and just add as topic stoxpoker, we will then proceed on renewing access to videos or adding the $20 to your choose of payment method. We do need everyone to add the stoxpoker user name/email address and if they already have access or need to be given access to the videos. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding, as time goes by things will get easier.

On another note I would like to share with everyone that all lifetime referral amounts are now posted correctly and the one time referrals should be properly shown in the next few days. If you have any concerns or issues please feel to contact us through email/live chat or our forum. Thank you

Forum
Chat