Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2007, 06:29 PM

Default Thisisthenuts error. What is another rakeback service? *Resolved*

I've read on this forum that thisisthenuts is a reliable rakeback service.

I wanted to start playing on fulltilt poker with rakeback so I went to the website and followed the instructions exactly. I downloaded the software

Signed up on ftp and filled out the affiliate tracking page. It gave me an error. I tried to sign up again and it said that the account was already made. I went to check my email and there was no email confirming that the account was made so I clicked forgot password on the website and I got an email with my name and password.

After a day, the status on my thisisthenuts did not change at all and everything remained at $0. I emailed support and they said that I did not sign up with them yet and to fill out the tracking system again.

I do it and it says that I already have an account on that poker site. Support tells me that they will try to fix it by the end of the day. 1 day goes by and I email to check up on the account.

And then they send me this "The situation is that you already have an account with FTP and if your want the site retagged it needs to be less that a week old"

My account was created on 6/28/07 and I also deposited money on that day. Today is 6/30/07... So that looks like its less than a week old to me.

I email them and they respond with
"What this means is that you already have an account with the site and you will not be able to sign up for the rakeback. I am sorry I will be happy to assist you with any other concer you may have about a poker site.Thank you"

I feel cheated out of my rakeback deal... so my question is... What is the next best reliable rakeback service and will another rakeback service sign up my account if its already been 2 days?
Old 06-30-2007, 06:45 PM

Default Re: Thisisthenuts error. What is another rakeback service? Feeling che

I think your beef is with FTP..
Old 06-30-2007, 06:50 PM

How so? I didn't have any previous account with FTP. I just wanted to sign up on FTP with a reliable rakeback service but now I find out that I won't be getting the rakeback service due to some kind of error.

FTP's policy is the account can't be more than a week old right? mine is only 2 days... so I don't see why I followed the instructions and won't be getting the rakeback.

The customer service at thisisthenuts has been great... with detailed friendly quick replies... but i still feel cheated if I followed all the instructions... and only signed up because I THOUGHT I'd be getting a rakeback deal... and now I won't be.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:06 PM

Pick up the phone.
Call FTP and explain the situation.
They should be able to figure out what is going on pretty fast.

My guess is that either something got messed up in the registration process, or you have an ancient FTP account that you have forgotten all about.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:53 PM

Hmm Numbers have started appearing under my status page at thisistehnuts.com so I Think the problem is fixed. I'm happy now.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmm Numbers have started appearing under my status page at thisistehnuts.com so I Think the problem is fixed. I'm happy now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I change the title of your thread then?
Old 06-30-2007, 10:38 PM

Yes please. I don't see an edit button.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:44 PM

Luuneetoon - It sounds like there was just a lag getting your stats updated. Depending on when you signed up it can take up to 48 or even 72 hours for you to start seeing stats. I'm glad everything worked out and I'm glad you are happy with our customer service. If you need anything else please let us know.

TITN Support