Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2007, 11:57 AM

Default Re: AHK script for Party Poker SNGs - ALL-IN

This is priceless, ty. Btw I'm still running four scripts.

1. DeMonster (kills the pop-ups, jackpot tables and does all sorts of neat little stuff)

2. PartySNGhelper

3. PartyPlanner (works better for me than the dave's one)

4. Auto close script

Turbojunge once wrote an auto-SNG-opener (it wasn't open source). I bought it, he abandoned it, i hated him for that. I wonder if one could be made again?
Old 01-22-2007, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Turbojunge once wrote an auto-SNG-opener (it wasn't open source). I bought it, he abandoned it, i hated him for that. I wonder if one could be made again?

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually have a fully functional auto SNG opener for Party / Empire. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I will put it online when I get home from work (~3 hours) and check it still works OK.

I was unaware the old one was broken / abandoned, or I'd have published my Free AHK one already...

Some very nice work you have done here Juk - I have a few comments, but I'll save them until I get home since I'm not really suposed to be posting here while "working" lol.

EDIT: and Juk - have you seen this thread yet? code worth checking out I'd think...

dave.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is priceless, ty. Btw I'm still running four scripts.

1. DeMonster (kills the pop-ups, jackpot tables and does all sorts of neat little stuff)

2. PartySNGhelper

3. PartyPlanner (works better for me than the dave's one)

4. Auto close script

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, I'm still running 3:

1. SNG-Helper.
2. Table Highlighter - you might find this useful too, but it needs a few tiny tweaks to make flashing work with SNGs. I'm finding a purple/blue (using Multi-Grey mod it shows up nice) chat-box when you have actions (not advanced action though) with flashing purple after 10 seconds of no action being made (this warns me about the tables eating into my timebank).
3. The Party AHK Planner script I converted from StarsPlanner last night (seems to be working better now).

As far as making a SNG opener, then I think it might be possible, but could end up buggy (after seeing the leave table thing go wrong yesterday - I don't know if I'd trust it. If I get chance I'll start with something that opens a table and tries to seat u using F11 or something and see how robust it is - I'd also like to fix the filters too as nearly started up a whole set of limit SNGs earlier without realizing (luckily I used to play S/H limit, but it's only a mater of time b4 I start some Omaha or Stud games and be totally clueless).

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

2. Table Highlighter - you might find this useful too, but it needs a few tiny tweaks to make flashing work with SNGs. I'm finding a purple/blue (using Multi-Grey mod it shows up nice) chat-box when you have actions (not advanced action though) with flashing purple after 10 seconds of no action being made (this warns me about the tables eating into my timebank).

[/ QUOTE ]

Sell? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually have a fully functional auto SNG opener for Party / Empire. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I will put it online when I get home from work (~3 hours) and check it still works OK.

I was unaware the old one was broken / abandoned, or I'd have published my Free AHK one already...

[/ QUOTE ]
Cool, I never tried the old one or the one in MTH, but look forward to trying your AHK one (maybe it will explain why my table closer is buggy, as I must be doing something wrong with it).

[ QUOTE ]
Some very nice work you have done here Juk - I have a few comments, but I'll save them until I get home since I'm not really suposed to be posting here while "working" lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
Most of my scripts are just about 100% recycled from your's and Roland's. Even when I don't know what I'm doing, I can usually find a nice snippet as an example without ever having to read the AHK docs! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: and Juk - have you seen this thread yet? code worth checking out I'd think...

[/ QUOTE ]
I havn't checked the code yet - there is also a open source poker server here that's worth looking at. I was considering making a play money HU server from the code to allow for practice in all structures and stack sizes of holdem, but never got round to starting.

OT rant: I think he'll get flamed after the rakefree thing, but alot of what he said it true - pokersite owners are laughing all the way to the bank. If games like WOW can charge $20 a month for their immensely complex/artistic games, then how the [censored] can pokersites charge like 1000x times more for such simplistic software? IMHO, it's 100% robbery - ok so WSEX was a total failure with all it's rocks and no fish, but I'm sure 1% rake would generate some decent advertising revenue. Also, as somebody once pointed out in another post, why do the sites not compete on rake? In pretty much every industry the competitors compete based on providing the most cost effective service, yet pokersites seem to have some kind of monopolistic gentleman's agreement that they won't compete. Maybe one day the UK will have a poker-site regulator and they tend to punish monopolies and induce competition - we can only hope. Anyway, that just my 2c...

Old 01-22-2007, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's free over at the Overcards Wiki! It's another one of Roland's scripts based on an idea by Adde. Rather than try to explain all the changes I made, perhaps if I just host it, then it will be easier:

http://www.jukofyork.com/TableHighli...k_for_sngs.ahk

I changed the colours from yellow/green (just right click on the system tray icon) as they didn't show up very well with the Party yellow text. Purple and Purple/Blue flashing seemed the best.

Enjoy!

Old 01-22-2007, 03:39 PM

Hey thanks again. Now I'll just sit and wait for the SNG opener. If only PP wouldnt crash every now and then... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Now I'll just try to follow your steps to fix it.

All these scripts and add-ons... man that Party Poker software sucks!
Old 01-22-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey thanks again. Now I'll just sit and wait for the SNG opener. If only PP wouldnt crash every now and then... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Now I'll just try to follow your steps to fix it.

All these scripts and add-ons... man that Party Poker software sucks!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, I too look forward to a SNG opener.

You should find it fairly easy to patch the exe if you download XVI32 hex editor.

Old 01-22-2007, 08:48 PM

Simple SNG Opener is up [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0#Post8868841

dave.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:56 PM

Default Uploaded to the Overcards Wiki now

I've added the code to the Overcards wiki: http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/PartySNGHelper

NOTE: I've had to remove the finished SNG table closer for the current version, as it just wasn't stable and kept trying to close unfinished SNGs and/or refusing to let you open a new one to join.