Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2006, 02:14 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]

I think it's easier to assume Bobo was just being a dummy.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're the one that made a big deal out of pointing out that Bobo was a smart person. The only way his play is anything close to smart is if you're a wolf.

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, apparently my point went way over your head. It has nothing to do with you being on the list of 80 people or not. It was the fact the list...HAD 80 PEOPLE!

[/ QUOTE ]
You're right, I did miss your point. All I can say is that I don't think VR, Nich and [censored] are voting for Bobo as wolves when there is 20 minutes left and he is losing 6-3. Do you disagree?
Old 05-09-2006, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's easier to assume Bobo was just being a dummy.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're the one that made a big deal out of pointing out that Bobo was a smart person. The only way his play is anything close to smart is if you're a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. I'll be honest. I don't understand what he was doing. He strikes me as a pretty intelligent person in the few conversations I had with him, but that was such a ridiculously retarded way to play.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, apparently my point went way over your head. It has nothing to do with you being on the list of 80 people or not. It was the fact the list...HAD 80 PEOPLE!

[/ QUOTE ]
You're right, I did miss your point. All I can say is that I don't think VR, Nich and [censored] are voting for Bobo as wolves when there is 20 minutes left and he is losing 6-3. Do you disagree?

[/ QUOTE ]

100%.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:23 PM

Well I tried going back over fnords old posts to see if there was anything there which would lead him to being eaten. About the only accusation he made was against Amplify on round 2. It's hard to believe the wolves would kill fnord because of an accusation on round. My much more likely theory is that the WWs took mercy on sick Fnord and took him out of his misery.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:24 PM

Tokyo,

You made some good points about the villager lists. I'll refrain from doing it in the future.

Alex / Kyro,

[ QUOTE ]
All I can say is that I don't think VR, Nich and [censored] are voting for Bobo as wolves when there is 20 minutes left and he is losing 6-3. Do you disagree?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't disagree, but I don't agree either. I wouldn't discount someone merely on this voting pattern. Maybe they didn't realize how many votes were against someone, but felt like they had to join the current bandwagon rather than look suspicious.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My much more likely theory is that the WWs took mercy on sick Fnord and took him out of his misery.

[/ QUOTE ]

vote chuckles

That's just retarded.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My much more likely theory is that the WWs took mercy on sick Fnord and took him out of his misery.

[/ QUOTE ]

vote chuckles

That's just retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know its retarded, but give me a better theory. The only other theory that holds is that Amplify is mafia, and the WWs thought he was seer. But going through fnords posts I saw no real reason to believe he was seer.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

vote chuckles

That's just retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know its retarded, but give me a better theory. The only other theory that holds is that Amplify is mafia, and the WWs thought he was seer. But going through fnords posts I saw no real reason to believe he was seer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fnord had like three posts. How long can this take you? This is why I suspected him because he usually posts a fair amount with well thought out content.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:32 PM

I haven't read through all of fnord's posts, but if he indeed "implicated" amplify, I'd say that is the far more likely reason. The thought they killed him because he was sick is just outrageous.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:05 PM

im about ready to head home.
change my vote to synsid
ill check back in when i get there.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:14 PM

vote amplify