Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 08:15 PM

Default Re: FTP Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Fidodell and Getsky Rubs keep away from my tables, stop 3 and 4-betting me and checkraising me on the flop. Oh, and stop min-raising flopped toppair and sucking out on the turn. ktxbye

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your FTP name?
Old 11-16-2007, 08:16 PM

fwiw i dont table select at all really (i kind of just open up whatever's available) and i think i do pretty goot.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the idea that TAGs follow other TAGs around is kinda ridiculous unless they have absolutely no clue about game selection whatsoever.

Although it isn't unheard of for TAGs to follow ME around because they know any table I'm at is prob juicy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I was just joking around, I don't think anyone actually follows me around. It just seems that JJ and I always end up at the same tables and he plays back at me specifically more than anyone else, I'm prob just being narcissistic though :P
Old 11-16-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fwiw i dont table select at all really (i kind of just open up whatever's available) and i think i do pretty goot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you'd be doing a lot better if you did table select, sorry to be mean but it's true.

[ QUOTE ]
Fidodell and Getsky Rubs keep away from my tables, stop 3 and 4-betting me and checkraising me on the flop. Oh, and stop min-raising flopped toppair and sucking out on the turn. ktxbye

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Fidodell is gonna get a kick outta this.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think the idea that TAGs follow other TAGs around is kinda ridiculous unless they have absolutely no clue about game selection whatsoever.

Although it isn't unheard of for TAGs to follow ME around because they know any table I'm at is prob juicy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I was just joking around, I don't think anyone actually follows me around. It just seems that JJ and I always end up at the same tables and he plays back at me specifically more than anyone else, I'm prob just being narcissistic though :P

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW Shpanko, you're always at the best tables according to my SpadeEye, which is why it seems like you're following me around a lot.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your FTP name?

[/ QUOTE ]

I_HATE_TIHKID
Old 11-16-2007, 08:18 PM

Ohh, yeah I used to end up at your tables a lot but haven't seen you around lately.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ohh, yeah I used to end up at your tables a lot but haven't seen you around lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

k, been playing a lot lately, guess i table select good then after all [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Whenever i play these 2 players, they always catch me when i'm bluffing, and snap-fold when i have it. Superuser imo. lol
Old 11-16-2007, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thought on JJ_RAISE?

I have him as 20/17/4 over about 1k hands and he seems like he plays pretty ABC, but kind of goes overboard spastic every once in a while, for instance one time he made a huge overbet 4-bet all-in pf w/AQs that just screamed "i'm on tilt"

[/ QUOTE ]

yea he tilts pretty hard. just open shoving preflop with 76s and such

[/ QUOTE ]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL - was actually at a table where he did this 2 or 3 times in a row. I was floored!!!
Closed Thread