Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 02:47 PM

Default Re: FTP Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who do u guys actually consider the top 5 100nl players right now?

[/ QUOTE ]

SwongsR1Thing 1-5

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-25-2007, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I personally like to be able to fully share my thoughts on hands and feel that a slight bit of annonymity allows me to do that more fully and honesly thereby actually contributing to the forum. Is it insecurity? Paranoia? Good sense? Probably some of each, but I try to bash the game of every reg on full tilt annonymously so nobody can respond and criticize my own game . If not letting people know my name helps me contribute, so be it right?

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you disagree with any of my assesments?

[/ QUOTE ]

ehh not really its just that it seems you go out of your way to just cut down the game of everyone on here. u say youre trying to contribute but it doesnt add anything other than making urself look better than everyone which is useless b/c we dont have ur name to compare anything to.

and no u never bashed me, I'm actually the one person you gave a compliment to so its not like im pissed off with you or anything. u seem like a cool guy, just if youre sayin you wanna contribute then u should just give up your name already so your comments actually mean something to us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you naz?

[/ QUOTE ]

the gee unit

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - I EFFING HATE PLAYING YOU!!!

Seriously, you're welcome for the rent. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2007, 02:48 PM

no prob
Old 10-25-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I personally like to be able to fully share my thoughts on hands and feel that a slight bit of annonymity allows me to do that more fully and honesly thereby actually contributing to the forum. Is it insecurity? Paranoia? Good sense? Probably some of each, but I try to bash the game of every reg on full tilt annonymously so nobody can respond and criticize my own game . If not letting people know my name helps me contribute, so be it right?

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you disagree with any of my assesments?

[/ QUOTE ]

ehh not really its just that it seems you go out of your way to just cut down the game of everyone on here. u say youre trying to contribute but it doesnt add anything other than making urself look better than everyone which is useless b/c we dont have ur name to compare anything to.

and no u never bashed me, I'm actually the one person you gave a compliment to so its not like im pissed off with you or anything. u seem like a cool guy, just if youre sayin you wanna contribute then u should just give up your name already so your comments actually mean something to us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you naz?

[/ QUOTE ]

the gee unit

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, I avoid you too, I avoid you so much that I forgot to add you to the list I posted above, changing now.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:53 PM

I tend to steer clear of you myself, nazahl. But I try and stay clear of most regs if possible.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.pokerplayerwinnings.com/?...=sky&qat=2

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, this thing is terrible. makes me long for a datamine screenshot tho. been awhile. anybody datamine a bunch and wanna post it?
Old 10-25-2007, 02:55 PM

I am AttackYouStack, thoughts?

I also think the problem with saying x sucks y runs good is that this is over a sample of like a few hands where you saw someone do something out of line. granted, i'm also saying this because i know someone in here is going to say i'm a total spewtard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Frankly though the only people I have trouble with over a few hands so far are nicky, drgiggy (@ 2/4), and I think that's it. The tables I play on usually don't have 2p2ers I think, so no one else really comes to mind.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tend to steer clear of you myself, nazahl. But I try and stay clear of most regs if possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it funny that so much of this thread is talking about who's better than who and who the best reg's are and what their leaks are etc. Yet anyone with good table selection isn't playing at a table with more than 1 (maybe two) other reg's for the majority of the time, so a lot of this [censored] is kind of worthless except for ego boosting (which I fully endorse btw)
Old 10-25-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am AttackYouStack, thoughts?

I also think the problem with saying x sucks y runs good is that this is over a sample of like a few hands where you saw someone do something out of line. granted, i'm also saying this because i know someone in here is going to say i'm a total spewtard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Frankly though the only people I have trouble with over a few hands so far are nicky, drgiggy (@ 2/4), and I think that's it. The tables I play on usually don't have 2p2ers I think, so no one else really comes to mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played a decent amount with you and you're definitely solid, I try to avoid tables with you. DrGiggy and Nick are both very solid imo. Nicky is less of a hassle to have than DrGiggy though because I feel like DrGiggy just tries to play back at me a ton.

Also what are you guys' thoughts on CallDaPlumRR? He seems kind of bluffy/spewy to me and I think he calls 3-bets too much. Not bad necessarily. Anyway I have seen him around recently and am wondering if he's a new reg or what.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:58 PM

Also, has anyone played BestHandinPoker regularly?

That might not be his exact sn, but its something similar. I had him running at like 45/12 over 200 or so hands and doing stuff like raising to 12 preflop or betting 15 on flop into 3 dollar pots.
Closed Thread