Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 10:07 AM

Default Re: Official recieved check thread

i cashed out immediately on monday and got my check saturday; will cash monday, hope it clears
Old 08-05-2007, 10:48 AM

I got my check Saturday.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
rustdog
stranger

Reged: 08/03/07

[/ QUOTE ]

Extra credit for creating an "official" thread with your first post.

Welcome to the boards. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I found this forum when Neteller kept my money. Yes the doj had their hand in this, but they have their own laws.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller didn't keep your money. It was this Republican controlled justice dept. which kept your money. Neteller would of kept on doing business as usual if it wasn't for the Republicans and their quest to stamp out internet poker, and individual freedom as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be an idiot. Neteller is owned and operated in another country. They did keep my money. Only a moron would say otherwise. They no longer allowed us to transfer or withdraw our money. Does Neteller, who resides in Canada work for the US? The Us held the founding members, which no longer owned the company. Don't be a moron.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
rustdog
stranger

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I found this forum when Neteller kept my money. Yes the doj had their hand in this, but they have their own laws.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller didn't keep your money. It was this Republican controlled justice dept. which kept your money. Neteller would of kept on doing business as usual if it wasn't for the Republicans and their quest to stamp out internet poker, and individual freedom as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be an idiot. Neteller is owned and operated in another country. They did keep my money. Only a moron would say otherwise. They no longer allowed us to transfer or withdraw our money. Does Neteller, who resides in Canada work for the US? The Us held the founding members, which no longer owned the company. Don't be a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMHO, I think your tone is rude and inappropriate for our forum. You can disagree with someone without insulting them.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
rustdog
stranger

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IMHO, I think your tone is rude and inappropriate for our forum. You can disagree with someone without insulting them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it is. Don't tell someone who kept their money without stating facts. I did buisness with Neteller, who reside in another country. Only A moron would believe that the us doj kept my money. Neteller decided to cooperate with the doj, which was their own choosing. Using Neteller is not illegal. There was no reason for them to keep my money except for their very own gain.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think it is. Don't tell someone who kept their money without stating facts. I did buisness with Neteller, who reside in another country. Only A moron would believe that the us doj kept my money. Neteller decided to cooperate with the doj, which was their own choosing. Using Neteller is not illegal. There was no reason for them to keep my money except for their very own gain.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could have stated your opinion without calling the poster to whom you were replying a "moron". The reason he didn't restate facts again was that we have thousands of posts on this topic.

You may want to review the site Terms and Conditions.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:13 PM

This is all just a result of being in a bad mood I think. We are on the same side and certainly Neteller could have taken a different route.

I had my xxx,xxx held for over 6 months not knowing WTF would happen. My money was not frozen by the DOJ, it sat in the coffers of Neteller during the whole fiasco.

Netellers Customer (DIS)service was on a scale of 1-10 a 0. If they had stated from the beginning what was occurring things would have been oh so much better.

The Neteller problem, for the most part, is OVER.

Our government PROBLEM is not.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is all just a result of being in a bad mood I think. We are on the same side and certainly Neteller could have taken a different route.

I had my xxx,xxx held for over 6 months not knowing WTF would happen. My money was not frozen by the DOJ, it sat in the coffers of Neteller during the whole fiasco.

Netellers Customer (DIS)service was on a scale of 1-10 a 0. If they had stated from the beginning what was occurring things would have been oh so much better.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can anyone say that the doj of the us kept my money? It is a moronic statement. Neteller had full control of my money. I want to see a single fact that disputes this.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How can anyone say that the doj of the us kept my money? It is a moronic statement. Neteller had full control of my money. I want to see a single fact that disputes this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try a search.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:29 PM

Neteller had to try and kiss the USA's butt since they are publicly traded if they wanted to stay on the up and up.
That is the best way it can be put for morons.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread