Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 03:26 PM

Default Re: AP thread 872.6 - Statement ITT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Also, I do actually believe that AP, KGC, etc will be a changed organization after this -- not necessarily clean, but changed. They would never do anything this blatant again. How they ever get people to believe that they are both clean AND changed will be up to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what makes you think this. The way KGC is structured and how they "operate" the gaming sites (we're talking about a good number of them) which are at the same time "regulated" by them doesn't exactly indicate to me that too much gonna change here. Sure there won't be more blatant cheating. But this was really what we were looking for or we wanted an investigation and in the future regulation by a trustworthy THIRD party so we can feel safe that less blatant cheating won't take place either? Because for me that's the more scarier.

[/ QUOTE ]
The reason I think that is because the KGC is of questionable legality themselves. Read up on it.

They do NOT want anything like this to ever happen again. Oddly enough, the Canadian gov't is really the "powerholder" here, they just sit back for the time being. Joe Norton doesn't want to attract any more attention to himself or his operations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, when i said how KGC is structured I exactly meant their questionable legality and that they are obviously a borderline illegal cover operation. As I wrote anything like what happened now (a blatant obvious cheating) won't happen but I also wrote but this wasn't what were hoping here.
The bottom line here is that KGC as you said is a borderline illegal fron operation for the various gaming sites and actually the Canadian authorities trying to nab them for a very long time (Probably what just happened will be a good opportunity to actually do so). With a way KGC and their sites structures and operated I think it's inherent that shady things could happen and since they hide behind the tribal laws this won't be monitored by anyone third party. Given this and that we didn't see any indication so far that they want to change anything in the operation (and actually they don't really have much room for that) of KGC not sure why anyone gonna feel safer here who plays on the KGC sites.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Kurt,

Joe Norton is as concerned as you and will make sure these things are all looked into very closely!

[/ QUOTE ]LOL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2007, 03:29 PM

The more information AP continues to hold out the more suspicious they're looking to me. If they were truly innocent and it was just one disgruntled employee they would take more action than just firing them, they would press charges and so forth. Since it appears they aren't, it makes me think that they aren't quite telling the truth and do not want anything to be uncovered by an independant unbiased investigation.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:30 PM

All,

Anyone believing this (the whole "behind the scenes" explanation, not just the statement) is anything close to the real story is a complete sucker.

This is just their latest attempt at sweeping the systematic and widespread fraud under the rug.

A couple of guys got super dumb with it and it was exposed due to a support guy's screwup.

Without that HH file released, they would have maintained complete innocence.

Now, they are admitting to this. What I'm sure they won't do is submit to a true independent audit where things like rigging the odds slightly towards house accounts and things like that might be exposed.

What a great coincidence that the accidental file sent by the support guy happened to prove the ONLY FORM AND CASE OF FRAUD GOING ON THERE! PHEW!
Old 10-21-2007, 03:31 PM

lol @ their statement

What a joke.

gg AJ Green
We're probably not gonna learn anything from AP because they are a bunch of lying, dirty [censored] (still). So basically I will never play there again.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:31 PM

AP

'We can't tell you the truth about this piece of us ripping off our players because it would release info. on many more cases of us ripping of our players over the past few years.

Customer security is our #1 priority and we look forward to you continuing to play in the safe and wonderful environment that is Absolute Poker!'
Old 10-21-2007, 03:32 PM

As I said the fish always stinks from the head downwards, I will now start to add some truth to this case.

- Big Jo or whoever owns Absulute took the rake also from cheaters. Though, there was no real interest to stop cheating as long as the public did'nt know cheating happend.

- Whether big Jo is the real owner of Absolute is doubtfull. He seems to be only the big trustee, but the real owners from an economic point of view or the silent partners are hidden and stated on an other piece of paper.

- Absolute is a duly incorporated company under the laws of the Belize. The official address of the headquarter is (or was) as follows:

Absolute Entertainment SA, PO Box 346, Corozal Town, Belize

Further aspects of the truth will follow.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I am the former Grand Chief of the Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake and the owner of Tokwiro Enterprises ENRG, which holds a 100% interest in Absolute Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Joe Norton

[/ QUOTE ]
Joe Norton, how Native American sounding..
Old 10-21-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I am the former Grand Chief of the Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake and the owner of Tokwiro Enterprises ENRG, which holds a 100% interest in Absolute Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Joe Norton

[/ QUOTE ]
Joe Norton, how Native American sounding..

[/ QUOTE ]

His middle name is Tokwiro, if that does anything for ya.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:39 PM

there is one thing that's not explained by your overview. Who created the ability for SuperUser accounts, why, how long ago, and who knew about that?
Closed Thread