Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2007, 12:29 AM

Default Re: $20,000 Cashiers Check, made out to me...what should I do with it?

You could just loan it to me to fund my final year of education.

That's fairly risky, but your ROI could be high provided the terms. Just write up a contract and let me know.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:37 PM

Based on your other post the obvious course of action is to buy two dogs.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Blue, I have been day trading for 3 years (rather successfully) and was thinking about what opportunity would fit what you want to...

Baidu.com (BIDU) is peaking in value over surprisingly good quarterly results-it was bought up to 200+ because (and this im sure of) IGNORANCE AND GREED....Baidu is the most used search engine in China...IT WONT BE FOR LONG AND IS DESTINED FOR A HUGE DROPOUT

Google is infiltrating China...From knowing how they run their management, Google will stop at NOTHING to bring down baidu and take over the Chinese search engine scene. Currently they have "obtained"(stolen) many top employees of Baidu and certainly aren't done yet....This search engine powerhouse (Google) will inevitably bring down Baidu(within the next 1-3 years) and I forsee Baidu plunging drastically...

I would like to add that my views on this are not singular as Baidu is one of the most short selled stocks that I know as the top day traders are preparing for a drastic drop....

If you want more information (ex. risk/when to buy after u short sell Baidu let me know)

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn it has doubled since you made this post. China's stocks be insane.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Blue, I have been day trading for 3 years (rather successfully) and was thinking about what opportunity would fit what you want to...

Baidu.com (BIDU) is peaking in value over surprisingly good quarterly results-it was bought up to 200+ because (and this im sure of) IGNORANCE AND GREED....Baidu is the most used search engine in China...IT WONT BE FOR LONG AND IS DESTINED FOR A HUGE DROPOUT

Google is infiltrating China...From knowing how they run their management, Google will stop at NOTHING to bring down baidu and take over the Chinese search engine scene. Currently they have "obtained"(stolen) many top employees of Baidu and certainly aren't done yet....This search engine powerhouse (Google) will inevitably bring down Baidu(within the next 1-3 years) and I forsee Baidu plunging drastically...

I would like to add that my views on this are not singular as Baidu is one of the most short selled stocks that I know as the top day traders are preparing for a drastic drop ....

If you want more information (ex. risk/when to buy after u short sell Baidu let me know)

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just perusing this thread and had to laugh at this post made a few months back

This stock(BIDU) "just started" to retreat as it it blew through $420 last week.If the WHOLE market wasnt getting ripped apart as well,it would probably be $500

Great tip...lol....as if he shorted BIDU,at $200 as you,and the great daytraders so bravely predicted with his $20k...he would be broke!

LOL
Old 11-07-2007, 10:58 PM

Did blue decide on anything? Throw that [censored] in an exchange stock (CME/ICE/Euronext etc). gopgogogogogog
Old 11-08-2007, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a meteorology student in college and the latest hurricane simulations that I have seen have shown the chance for a big storm this year in the Atlantic so maybe buy into something like oil that will be affected by this in a positive way and hope that something happens...profit

[/ QUOTE ]

such a shame this guy is wasting his "talents" in meteorology