Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded

View Poll Results: Which QB?
Matt Hasselbeck (Seneca Wallace) at Broncos 4 33.33%
Chad Pennington at Packers 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Re: MORE POLLS

lol @ myles...
great posts, I need to send you on forum tilt more often.

I was clearly kidding by calling people here pansies [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I do pretty bad against ABC tags in general... Give them too much action and I dont fold enough..

... but at least im not a pansy
Old 11-28-2007, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow you were actually serious.

Ok then...

errrhm. Cant say more than I already did. If you choose not to believe me thats fine.

Maybe its an image thing. The fact that I dont play 22/17 PF makes people not take WA/WB lines against me... dunno

Maybe its just because the regulars at party are more trixxy than what you are use to... dunno

But the fact remains. People dont take WA/WB lines where I come from. Its dead. Villains in my games dont have Tx here. Ever! Its not up for debate. They dont. For everytime they have a T they are c/r/c'ing with Ak 100 times. 100000 times even. Make that infinity...

Now if you dislike money then in my games you should just call. I, however, like money as I need them, so I 3-bet that river and feel pretty damn good about it.

AGAIN FOR THE STUPID ONES I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JOE TALLS HAND HERE!

[/ QUOTE ]

oink, the villian in this hand is a solid looking player.

a solid looking player raised the river expecting you to always call, hence, it's a money value raise.

ilp and i have commented, and i think it applies here, if someone plays a hand in a strange way, always look the the last street, because that is going to be the street with the best info for you.

You just got value raised when the top card pairs.

Granted, if you have a read he will play worse hands this way, then 3betting/calling a cap might be the best play, but without a specific read, it's really bad.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Ok then...

errrhm. Cant say more than I already did. If you choose not to believe me thats fine.

Maybe its an image thing. The fact that I dont play 22/17 PF makes people not take WA/WB lines against me... dunno

Maybe its just because the regulars at party are more trixxy than what you are use to... dunno

But the fact remains. People dont take WA/WB lines where I come from. Its dead. Villains in my games dont have Tx here. Ever! Its not up for debate. They dont. For everytime they have a T they are c/r/c'ing with Ak 100 times. 100000 times even. Make that infinity...

Now if you dislike money then in my games you should just call. I, however, like money as I need them, so I 3-bet that river and feel pretty damn good about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

a solid looking player raised the river expecting you to always call, hence, it's a money value raise.

ilp and i have commented, and i think it applies here, if someone plays a hand in a strange way, always look the the last street, because that is going to be the street with the best info for you.

Granted, if you have a read he will play worse hands this way, then 3betting/calling a cap might be the best play, but without a specific read, it's really bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read this again

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh and I would never 3-bet/call. But that doesnt come up. if I 3-bet its because I wont get capped.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Ok then...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Read this again

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh and I would never 3-bet/call. But that doesnt come up. if I 3-bet its because I wont get capped.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, 3betting this river is really bad, and of course you can get capped

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2007, 10:19 PM

I know this is getting embarrasing

But I am not kidding. People have 72o as often as ATo vs me in this spot in my games. People have AT here as often as the moon falls from the sky. It just doesnt happen...

People hate me. Hate my guts. I am a big retard. I play too many hands. I never fold. When I 3-bet people they remember the time I 3-bet them with 86s and they never ever just call flop and turn with TP. NO WAY IN HELL! It just doesnt happen.

Oh and I do get capped. You are right. When he rivered a set.
EDIT: LOL. Think its time to go to bed.

Again I think its a matter of styles and more importantly how people respond to you.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know this is getting embarrasing

But I am not kidding. People have 72o as often as ATo vs me in this spot in my games. People have AT here as often as the moon falls from the sky. It just doesnt happen...

People hate me. Hate my guts. I am a big retard. I play too many hands. I never fold. When I 3-bet people they remember the time I 3-bet them with 86s and they never ever just call flop and turn with TP. NO WAY IN HELL! It just doesnt happen.

Oh and I do get capped. You are right. When he rivered a set.
EDIT: LOL. Think its time to go to bed.

Again I think its a matter of styles and more importantly how people respond to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody on this site hates you. Im positive that many posters/lurkers follow your posts closely cuz they know theyre gonna get some outstanding advice. Your contributions to 2+2 over the last year, (especially over the last so many months that youve been posting like a madman) has been exceptional. Youve certainly put in a lot more time and quality posts than my lazy ass has in the last so many months.

However I still think youre crazy on this one. Like Ive mentioned before, if you really think that 3bet/anything is a profital line against an unknown Party regular then Im convinced youre either lying or deluded.

I know weve already went over this, Im jus trying to do my part in making this the worst thread ever.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Nobody on this site hates you.

I know weve already went over this, Im jus trying to do my part in making this the worst thread ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate Oink

then again, I hate everyone that's better than me at poker

ilp, bff
Old 11-29-2007, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I agree with this but I am laughing because its only going to get worse. Joe folded so we'll never even know the results!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to completely complicate things, I didn't fold. I timed out. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2007, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And BTW, this was already one of the worst threads in 2+2 history before I joined in, and I think Joetall should feel embarrassed for even making this thread. I believe my contributions have debased this thread even further and I will take pride in that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this but I am laughing because its only going to get worse. Joe folded so we'll never even know the results!

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! Awesome.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just to completely complicate things, I didn't fold. I timed out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ban please