Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 11:19 AM

Default Re: Where to play O8 online

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not really sure what the point is in playing just to release a bonus. If you can make a good hourly rate at a site, the bonus is not even secondary, it's pretty far down the list. Stars has limit andpot limit cash at every level and tons of tournaments. You'd do well to keep playing there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars suck for Omaha!!!! Too many people like me there.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:52 PM

Absolute has limit Omaha 8 running from .10/.20 up to 1 or 2 short-handed 25/50 tables at night (CST and EST). What limits are you interested in playing?

There are almost always 4 or 5 2/4 and 1 or 2 3/6 and 5/10 tables running. The PL and NL O/8 is pretty much confined to low stakes tables but there are always a few of them running. There has definitely been an influx of more higher limit players in the last few months at AP.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:59 PM

When I played last year at school I usually played 1-2 plo8 with decent success. My problem is always trying to step up too fast with an inadequet roll or playing in a too expensive tourney. Definatley trying too work on that type of discipline this year. I will mainly be looking to play 2-4, 3-6, and 5-10 limit. I deposited to epassporte yesterday so it will be Monday Aug. 8 till I can play but I'm going to watch stars and Ap for the next week to see what kind of action they have.