Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: what should i do with the $$$$?
freeroll for BBV 153 49.20%
coinflip it with grimstarr 86 27.65%
send it back 8 2.57%
actually send him it on neteller 64 20.58%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-2007, 02:27 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And yes I do have two screenames, and do not deny it. I want one for posting and the other for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh cause you've never done that to anyone else... looks like the true scammer was caught to good to good
LOL.. So you dont screw up your "real" screename?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are both relatively new. I am getting sick and tired of being accused of things I have not done.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-26-2007, 02:35 AM

Posted in the last p2p forum, I am looking to move up to $200 from Absolute Poker to PokerStars. Any amount from $100 to $200 would be appreciated. Please PM me if you can help, thanks. I haven't traded in this thread before, but I have exchanged cash for these AP funds and can provide his name as a reference. Thanks.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I have had 3 successful transactions on this site.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I have had over 3 successful transfers on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Note: Italics mine

I know that you're striving to be deemed a reliable trader here, and I sure hope that you don't think that I'm again busting your chops for no reason, but fella...

I'm sure that it would help your efforts if you remained consistent.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:28 AM

Looking to get $106.55 from stars for $105 at tilt. Have a couple transfers done before all with user "philuva". Would like you to send first or be a really established poster. PM me.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Scammed by member pkrblog, it's been over a day now. I posted looking for a $450 swap, he said he could do it, I sent $25 first, he sends irate messages asking why I did not send the whole thing at once and that the deal was $450 for $450, I asked for my $25 back on either site, it's been over 24 hours now.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are your FTP and Stars names, Pitmaster? Please post here or PM me. Thank you.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Scammed by member pkrblog, it's been over a day now. I posted looking for a $450 swap, he said he could do it, I sent $25 first, he sends irate messages asking why I did not send the whole thing at once and that the deal was $450 for $450, I asked for my $25 back on either site, it's been over 24 hours now.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF who are you?

Post a screenshot of you sending my stars account money.

You should be banned.

[/ QUOTE ]Here we go again, more scammers! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2007, 09:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are your FTP and Stars names, Pitmaster? Please post here or PM me. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]Mike seriously, can you explain your reasoning for keeping threads around like this one? Do these threads produce more good or more scams and drama, I find the later [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2007, 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to suggest another rule for this thread that I admit is a little draconian and will strike some as a little unfair, but I think in the big picture will help preserve what little credibility/integrity this thread retains.

I propose that you must meet 2 requirements to post a transfer request in this thread: you must have been registered for at least 2 months, and have a post count of at least 100. Yes, there are counterarguments that say that we really don't need that kind of rule, and that would-be swappers can easily see when a poster registered and use their own risk profile to decide whether or not they want to trade with them. New posters might also complain that it's a little unfair to prevent them from posting in a thread that's available to everyone else.

But truth be told, I don't see much downside to this proposal. At the very least it will stem the tide of malicious opportunists who figure they can just create new accounts for a quick in-and-out scam. It will also prevent repeat offenders from quickly opening new accounts here and starting their scam all over again. At the end of the day, 2p2 doesn't even need to allow this type of thread at all, so I see no reason why -- if they're going to choose to allow it -- they can't set a few ground rules that will significantly reduce the prevalence of reported scams. It looks terrible when 75% of posts in the thread are about alleged scammers rather than legitimate transfer requests.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is what I said in the last thread
Old 06-26-2007, 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I need to get $400 over to Stars for ftp. Since I am new I will send first but only want to deal with someone who is reputable and has been on the site for a while. PM me if anyine can help me out.

[/ QUOTE ]

no chance.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:07 PM

I'm looking for a high stakes player(s) on PokerStars to help me transfer as much of $160,000 as possible from my PartyPoker account. I am in the US and cannot cash out. Am willing to take a small loss for anyone who helps me out.

Also, I've heard that PokerStars has a cashier at their tournaments, but is this true of Party as well?