Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2007, 11:59 PM

Default Re: My account closed, funds seized on PS

[ QUOTE ]
pretty obv that this is a coverup to scam his "friends" out of their money. nice little story; ps won't say anything except confirm that the account is closed. my guess is he withdrew, then had the close it, then posted on forums as a coverup, knowing that no details would come out. he just didnt realize hostjacob would own him so thoroughly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooohhh snap! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2007, 12:08 AM

I do not have time to read this entire thread and I am well aware of the situation, but I do not want NB to take any blame for this. I have put out over $10K and only lost a very small portion of that (2-3%). I have not had to deposit anything since I started there and I can thank the people there for backing me in many things. I have never run better in my life and I thank the people there for the opportunity. OP is a punk kid and does not represent the site at all

I rarely post here - lfunk11 on stars, say hi sometime [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2007, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

OP probably could authorize Stars to release all info they feel pertain to his account that would clear this up one way or another.
He's the one accusing them of lying, he should say "go ahead and try to prove me wrong- I give you my permission".

Anyone want to set the line on that happening?

[/ QUOTE ]

in fact, PS has offered to disclose why his account is closed if he gives the ok --

I'm a mod at NB so am partial to it, but huge sums of money are flowing thru NB nowadays, and and even after being rolled in the past (but not in this case), staking is still profitable and some very good players are there

so nyah to haters

this situation though, sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure in this instance the hate is directed exactly where it should be- at OP.

I was however surprised to find out his BAP started after he had posted about the financial dire straits he was in.

I think that's pretty lol to be honest.

I feel bad for any backers that got rolled to the extent that I prefer anyone over a pos scammer.
I guess that risk is built into whatever staking models people formulate.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure in this instance the hate is directed exactly where it should be- at OP.

I was however surprised to find out his BAP started after he had posted about the financial dire straits he was in.

I think that's pretty lol to be honest.

I feel bad for any backers that got rolled to the extent that I prefer anyone over a pos scammer.
I guess that risk is built into whatever staking models people formulate.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, trust me, he's getting quite a bit of hate on neverbeg too

and not everyone sees every thread before they invest and i think he posted about his student loan troubles after he'd been invested in

there's definitely risk involved, but we all deal with risk in playing too, but if overall something is +EV, its +EV, rolling and all, and I have invested close to 20k at NB -- been rolled a few times but its still been profitable for me
Old 11-18-2007, 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let me preface this by saying that we usually do not discuss individual's accounts with other people. However, when someone is publicly saying things that are untrue and could result in people getting the wrong impression about our site, we will defend ourselves by stating facts. I will not discuss exactly what occurred with his account, but I will clarify a few points.

- His account is closed.
- This had nothing to do with transfers to/from another player, or any other fraud issue.
- The emails posted are a total fabrication
- He has not spoken with Stephen in Game Security about this issue.

This player's account is currently closed, but other than that, everything that he has posted is absolute and total fabrication.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's.. Like sand passing through an hour glass, these are the days of our lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you knew the exact wording and I didn't is a beat for you and brag for me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]