Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 10-23-2007, 02:20 AM

Default Re: Post an example of how you are a bad person.

When I was younger I was working in a collections job at a call center with an auto dialer. If the call wasn't coded correctly, it would go back in the dial queue. I got a guy on the phone who had just been called, and he completely went off on me, using vulgar language, calling me an idiot, even the c word. There weren't that many of us on that night (snowstorm so most left early) only about 8 of us.

I put him back in the immediate call queue, and ran around to my coworkers asking them to keep him in it. They all complied, and of course, we drove him crazy all night. I was thinking eventually he would take his phone off the hook, but he didn't. He just continued to get angrier and angrier. The next day I felt kind of guilty, thinking maybe he was going through a really hard time and I just made it worse.

My supervisor the next day asked to have a "talk" with me, and I thought I was in pretty big trouble over it. He just pulled me into his office, high fived me, and said he heard what I did and thought it was great. The other day, I called a woman who was past due and when she answered she started with the "you better get your sh"t together, stop calling, blah blah blah". I tried to remain professional, but she kept going on and on. Then she screamed, YOU WOKE MY BABY UP! I said, oh, excuse me, did you pay your bill on time? She said, uh... no. I said, well then.... YOU WOKE YOUR BABY UP, DIDN'T YOU?

I am trying to be a better person but it doesn't always work.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:03 AM

One night me and a few friends decide to buy a few dozen eggs and drive around town egging stuff. My buddy has an old K5 blazer that has a detachable bed cover that is off at this point, so three of us are in the back driving and throwing eggs at car dealerships and small businesses downtown. Its getting kinda late and darkish and we get down to two eggs, I have one and my friend Dan has one. We start driving home and are cruising at like 60 going through a green light when I spot someone riding a bike on the right side of the road toward us and shout "Biker", stand up, rock and fire and drill this guy right in the chest which freezes him, my buddy Dan stands up pretty much right after me and throws his egg which strikes this kid right in temple which causes him to immediately collapse to the ground. As we were doing this there was a cop across the street pulling someone over, we drive home going like 90 MPH and end up getting home fine. I sometimes think about this and feel pretty bad, that egg couldn't have killed him, could it?
Old 10-23-2007, 08:16 AM

Man, the jerk store called....... and they're RUNNIN OUTTA YOU!
Old 10-23-2007, 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but in general I'm way too cold when it comes to stories of horrible things happening to strangers

[/ QUOTE ]
Whenever I accidentally watch a bit of a news broadcast or read a headline, I often think "I just don't care" if it's about someone being shot or someone being missing or whatever. It's just one person, lots of worse things go on that I can care about. Dunno if that makes me bad though.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There was this older kid in my neighborhood he was a huge douchebag and would always pick on us

[/ QUOTE ]
It's his fault for picking on you, I don't really see much cause for regret here...
Old 10-23-2007, 12:08 PM

How were you able to stand in the bed if the Blazer was doing 60?

If I catch my kid (when I have one) doing something like this I'd probably throw an egg at his head so he'll know what it's like. That should make him wisen up real quick and stop being such a jackass.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:11 PM

I live minutes away from my parents, and yet I see them ~once a month.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:54 PM

I initiated a debate on my questionably rascist views with two of my asian 'friends' while they were in my house doing coke with me.

Also when i was like 9 and a girl died in my school class we had a mourning session in the middle of the classroom floor where THE WHOLE CLASS cried like babies.

I couldnt stand the tension and laughed until a teacher reprimanded me at which point i cried like a bi.tch.

Also i killed and ate my dog but not sure if that counts.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was younger I was working in a collections job...

I am trying to be a better person...

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll have to quit that collections job first.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How were you able to stand in the bed if the Blazer was doing 60?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was like a regular blazer with a bench seat in the back and no top, so when we stood up, we would grab the top of the truck right in front of us and the seat would give us a little bit of leverage as well behind us. It was pretty much perfect for this type of egg assault.