Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: what should i do with the $$$$?
freeroll for BBV 153 49.20%
coinflip it with grimstarr 86 27.65%
send it back 8 2.57%
actually send him it on neteller 64 20.58%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2007, 12:42 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

wonder why all the money is going to stars? Could it be FT's rolling blackouts around 130am est?
Old 07-27-2007, 01:50 PM

Default Looking to trade cash for FT or Stars in Chicago

I have cash and want to fund accounts on FT and stars. If in the Chicago area and interested in swap, please PM me today! Not looking for dribs and drabs - 1 to 2k per account. Thanks,
Old 07-27-2007, 02:36 PM

Looking to move about 100$ from full tilt to almost anything else (UB, Stars, etc.) Will send first to a reputable poster.
Thanks!
Old 07-27-2007, 05:28 PM

Looking to trade 146 on FTP for 140 on Stars. Pm me.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:47 PM

In case anyone new to the thread hasn't read the OP, here it is again:

This is the only thread in this forum in which you may ask for p2p transfers. (The previous thread has been locked; but it will still be worth scan-reading the last month or so's posts if you are considering a p2p transfer.)

In fact, Twoplustwo would prefer that we didn't have such requests, but, to be realistic, they do appear in the forum from time to time, and therefore as long as they are kept in this one thread, which contains the "rules", warnings and disclaimers, most will not be locked or deleted, until further notice.

The thread is to be looked upon only as a convenience to players having funding difficulties, and profiteering or transfer-business posts which state, say, that people have "unlimited" amounts to transfer for a set vig will be deleted.

Transfers involving Paypal will be deleted.

All transfers are arranged entirely at the two parties' own risk. The two parties are responsible for investigating the creditworthiness and honesty of the other. My advice, among other precautions you should take, would be that you should obtain the other party's real life name, address and telephone number, in order that you have full details to give to the police if you are scammed. You should exchange full details of the proposed transfer by e-mail. You should transfer only in amounts that you are prepared to lose. Transfer in a number of small amounts if the total amount you need is more than you are prepared to risk losing. Google and Search the other person's Twoplustwo name, and their playing-names on the two pokersites involved. Ask in the thread for references, if you wish. Ask the other party to sit at a table with his bankroll in front of him. Etc, etc. It seems likely but not definite that most scammers are newer posters.

Don't forget to check the latest update of the "alleged scammers list" that I have made in this thread.

If you are scammed, inform and warn others via a post in this thread, as soon as possible. Give the pokersites full details as soon as possible. It is highly likely that they won't be able to take any action to save your money, (as they only have your word against his that he didn't keep his part of the deal), but at least they should note the alleged scam and possibly disallow future transfers to his account in an attempt to protect other customers of theirs.

You must accept that Twoplustwo will take little or no action against alleged scammers, (again, they have no proof that the alleged scam has actually occurred), including possibly not even banning them, so you should not think that just because someone still has an active account in the forums they are not as likely to scam you as any other anonymous stranger on the internet. If you are scammed, you must not post personal details of the alleged scammer in the forums.

Be careful.

"Let the buyer beware."
Old 07-27-2007, 06:16 PM

<font color="red">Also a note to prospective scammers: </font>
I've talked with a couple poker site guys, and a lot of them know about all the $-swapping that goes on and about the occasional scamming, and frankly it's my opinion that it's only a matter of time before a poker site employee, perhaps in a conversation he has that is presumptively "off the record" drops the real name/info of these repeat-offender scammers, which might result in the scammer finding himself in an unenviable real-life situation, litigious or otherwise. I guess all I'm saying is that while scammers might view these swaps as a relatively quick, easy, and anonymous swindle, you've already attached your real name/address/info to the accounts that you're using to commit out-and-out crimes, and if I were you, I'd be extraordinarily wary of your presumed cover of anonymity being blown.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:17 PM

Hey Teddy, do you think you can help a friend of mine with a transfer please
Old 07-27-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Teddy, do you think you can help a friend of mine with a transfer please

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask your friend to post.

If the trade in the amount and direction that I can comfortably handle, I'll be more inclined to help him out.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:31 PM

I need Stars money. I'd take anything from $300 up to $1,000. Can send on FT or UB, your choice. PM me asap.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:55 PM

Clamper, I know Teddy helped me before, so I would feel more comfortable doing it with him.