Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2007, 06:14 AM

Default Rakestructure for NL

Well I dont know if this is the place to post this but since most of you guys here are into rakeback, I guess some of you also have an interest in the rakestructure on different sites.

I play FR 100NL and to get the full picture of the offers from different room I have been looking at their rakestructure. Industry standard seem to be $0.05 per 1.00$. Ipoker network and Bodog are better, since they only rake pots in 5$ increments at this level. Carbon are worse since they rake pots in $0.20 increments. But everyone rakes 5%.

However there is a few things that I have not been able to find answers to at the sites rake-pages:

1. Most sites but not all say they have a "no flop no drop" rule. Do any of you know if there are sites that dont have this rule?

2. Do the rooms rake uncalled bets? Everest are the only ones to mention that they dont rake in this case. Is that industry Standard? If it isent standard I guess it could make a big difference in the rake payed in NL.

3. Does it matter? Are these differences worth taking into account when you compare sites?

I hope someone in here can shed some light on these isues. I feel a bit stubid about giving these rooms 100's of $ every month without knowing the basic terms.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:57 PM

Default Re: Rakestructure for NL

1. Bugsy's Club, unless this changed recently.

2. Pacific I believe is the only one, unless they changed recently.

3. Yes, I would never play anywhere that raked uncalled bets. Raking preflop isn't as big of a deal.