Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2007, 10:58 PM

Default Doyle is rich

so how much money does he have now? I read somewhere that doylesroom is worth over half a billion now and growing fast. Does he own doylesroom (makes sense to me) or just represent investors/business buddies? If he owns it he s probably the richest poker player by a mile.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:16 PM

Default Re: Doyle is rich

[ QUOTE ]
so how much money does he have now? I read somewhere that doylesroom is worth over half a billion now and growing fast. Does he own doylesroom (makes sense to me) or just represent investors/business buddies? If he owns it he s probably the richest poker player by a mile.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

So how much money does he have now?

[/ QUOTE ]
More than you.

[ QUOTE ]

I read somewhere that doylesroom is worth over half a billion now and growing fast.

[/ QUOTE ]
I find that bucket of horsecrap cite your source.
[ QUOTE ]

If he owns it he s probably the richest poker player by a mile.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a paid endorser of the site thats skined from another network. I suspect that doyle is robusto... not butsto

What are you 12 ?
Old 02-28-2007, 11:34 PM

I wonder how much he made with his bogus offer for the WPT? I know he wouldn't make the trades under his own name, too easy to trace back to him. But it's pretty obvious he had some money in action when he did his pump and dump scam. What kind of person makes an unsolicited offer like that and then refuses to answer any questions at all?
Old 02-28-2007, 11:35 PM

Default Re: Doyle is fat

so how much pounds does he have now?
Old 02-28-2007, 11:36 PM

Default Re: Doyle is old

So how much years does he have now?
Old 03-01-2007, 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder how much he made with his bogus offer for the WPT? I know he wouldn't make the trades under his own name, too easy to trace back to him. But it's pretty obvious he had some money in action when he did his pump and dump scam. What kind of person makes an unsolicited offer like that and then refuses to answer any questions at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

He was invoking his fifth amendment while being questioned by the SEC, that doesnt mean he has done anything wrong. However, I have to think that the offer was not on the upand up
Old 03-01-2007, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was invoking his fifth amendment while being questioned by the SEC, that doesnt mean he has done anything wrong. However, I have to think that the offer was not on the upand up

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I'm not referring to when the SEC began investigating him.

I'm talking about immediately after he made his offer. Lyle Berman and Steve Lipscomb contacted him for more information and he refused to talk at all.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I'm not referring to when the SEC began investigating him.

I'm talking about immediately after he made his offer. Lyle Berman and Steve Lipscomb contacted him for more information and he refused to talk at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it was a prop bet, loser announces a takeover of WPTE.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:39 AM

Doyle is old.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:37 AM

MrFizzbin is a [censored].