Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2007, 09:41 AM

Default Re: 20/40 at borgata, best in the country??

Not 21 yet, but I'm just curious. Him saying the games are crazy loose and best games evar, but everyone says the games at Canterbury have to be the best, so I'm interested in a comparison of the two.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not 21 yet, but I'm just curious. Him saying the games are crazy loose and best games evar, but everyone says the games at Canterbury have to be the best, so I'm interested in a comparison of the two.

[/ QUOTE ]

gobo - I have one word for you. California. Everyone knows the games in that state are usually better than Canterbury, and the limits are higher too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2007, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gobo - I have one word for you. California. Everyone knows the games in that state are usually better than Canterbury, and the limits are higher too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to be 21 so bad. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2007, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what you want today, in 10 years you will look back and say why was I in such a rush? Take your time.... you have a huge future ahead of you. How many people can say they have had the success you have had at your age?
Old 08-22-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Comparison to Canterbury?

[/ QUOTE ]

commerce 40/80 > canterbury 15/30
Old 08-22-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what you want today, in 10 years you will look back and say why was I in such a rush? Take your time.... you have a huge future ahead of you. How many people can say they have had the success you have had at your age?

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgive me, you'll realize that since I'm not 21 yet I'm not mature enough to do things such as gamble or realize I'll regret things in the future that I take for granted now. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2007, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgive me, you'll realize that since I'm not 21 yet I'm not mature enough to do things such as gamble or realize I'll regret things in the future that I take for granted now. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, not mature enough to gamble. Thats great!
Old 08-22-2007, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In the past 6 months, the 20/40 limit at borgata has absolutly EXPLODED!!! From thurs-sun you can find as many as 8 games running at once, with just as much action. There is so much dead money it is rediculous, almost too much. Ive seen people peel off 2-5k in this game in under 4 hours. Its almost too lose and makes it very difficult to play in. If you enjoy big action limit games, then this is prob the best in the country

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played that much this summer, but I've never seen more than 5 20-40 games, and the games play the same way they did two years ago.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:00 PM

Gobbo- FakeIdaments?