Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2006, 03:27 AM

Default Re: Dumb question re: pokerstars RB % equivalent

[ QUOTE ]
Or just play the rediculously soft satellites to the Sunday Million which cost 5400FPPs. Top 4/10 get entry, refund it for $215 (T$). Sell for $210 in MTT market place. Just made $1200 from 46,000FPPS before going back to Party/RBland

[/ QUOTE ]I've played quite a few of these. I've had success, but I do consider myself to be a very good STT player. I've heard many people on here refer to these as "super soft" and I'm going to have to disagree. I think that these have tougher competition than the average $55 turbo on Stars. Most players are very passive, so there is a lot of +EV by being aggressive when the blinds get high, but at the same time thats obviously risky when 4/10 make it. Beatable, definitely. Super soft...I wouldn't go that far. JMHO.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you forget to factor in freeroll value?

ps... not sure why you turned this thread into a bot discussion... but if the botter had 50 accounts, and could cycle them to hide the effect... how much $ could the botter generate if 4 tabling roughly equal time distribution across the 50 accounts...

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't intend to. I just suddenly realized that a lot of money could be made without having to do any poker playing whatsoever. It's more of a bonus whoring exploit, except that it's so tedious and low payoff/hour that you'd need a program to make it worthwhile.

And to answer the last question ... $60K+ per year, per full table. 50 players 4 tabling is 200 seats, so that's about 22 nine player tables. That's over $1.3 million/year. This means making 15 to 16 $1500 bonus purchases per day.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when they change things at the end of the year, what do you think will happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know what the changes will be?

Is there a link?