Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 09:22 PM

Default NLCASH stat check

Hi guys, I'm just starting out on a HU experiment and wanted to check with you to see if any of my stats are out of line. Ignore the winrate, I'm just interested in whether these stats are fairly standard for someone playing solid poker... nothing too laggy. I normally play 200 or 400 6max but am too scared to start playing HU at those stakes as I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing here.

Anything constructive much appreciated, cheers.

Old 10-02-2007, 10:58 PM

Default Re: NLCASH stat check

I don't see anything far out of the ordinary here. The only thing that seems off to me is it looks like you are raising slightly too little from the button and too much from BB. Unlike 6-max, these stats are borderline worthless. There is nothing that is out of line significantly enough that it can't be neglected by the small sample size.

I suggest just continuing as you are and posting hands you found to be questionable. It doesn't have to be a huge pot to be worth posting, if you are wondering how you should play JT from the BB against a limper or if you should reraise with AT suited you should feel free to go ahead and post it up.