Default Re: Is Hasuwip 2p2??

the guys like pokerloco is the exact reason why i dont post
Old 02-15-2007, 06:24 PM

you talk like you would post some stuff which has got value. lol
Old 02-15-2007, 06:31 PM

loco what is your nick?
i probably a donkey cecause im playing for fun but snickaren isnt.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:42 PM

hasu players who play for fun dont tilt -> you no fun player.

everybody see hasu donating now on 1/2 pp....
Old 02-16-2007, 12:49 PM

I'm sorry but I gotta say something here... Hasuwisp may be a "good" player, a winning player but he has some sick leaks and makes some serious donkey plays from time to time. I don't mean the kind we all make, I mean clear, losing plays that you would never expect from someone at 100/200 to make.

None of this is a big deal, we all know donkeys who do a lot right but have a lot of fatal leaks as well. Except for this fact... Hasuwisp has, without a doubt, been the beneficiary of the most insane, ridiculous luck I have ever witnessed in well over 1.5 million limit hold'em hands. For about 2 or 3 straight months last autumn, the man could not miss. I can only speak to when I was sitting with him, which was a lot. I cannot explain how many times he was in perfect position to capitalize on a hand. Backdoor gutshots for the hidden nuts would be hit against flopped lower straights. A high flush over K high flush. Set over set. Often hitting AFTER all the money went in. Put it this way, if you had to look at a hand and say, "I couldn't have lost any more money unless the cards came exactly this way," that would describe almost every hand you played against Hasu. I don't have those hands on this computer but I will go back and look up hands because I just want to compile a record of them once and for all. I will also post them here just for the interest of the limit hold'em community. In my entire poker career I have never witnessed sustained donk-luck the way I have with Hasuwisp. I have degrees in economics and statistics, and I have been one of the biggest winners on Party over the last 2 years. I understand probabilistic mathematics and I have seen a lot of hands. I am not an "omg online poker is rigged" donk. Having said that... I am at a loss to explain what I have seen with Hasuwisp. Think of the most insane run you have seen a player pull off. Maybe you have watched someone run it up 150 big bets in one night of live poker. For me, the most insane run I've ever seen in my long poker career is without a doubt Hasuwisp. Nothing else even comes remotely close. If someone asked me to explain to them just how insane this game can be, I would just show them all my hands involving Hasuwisp.

Like I said, I will compile all my insane Hasuwisp hands at some point in the future. It might be a month or more until I have the chance though. Heh, I remember one of my favorites... I raise UTG in a 6-way game, next to act 3-bets. Hasu calls 2 more cold in the BB. Flop comes A94 rainbow. Check, check, 3-bettor bets, Hasu quickly checkraises, I fold, 3-bettor calls. Turn Q Hasu turbobets, call. River whatever, Hasu turbobets gets called. He wins with QJ off. Opponent? JJ. As you can see the opponent was not easily bluffable but that didn't bother Hasu when he tried this insane move! Imagine seeing this, except times oh, 100 or more hands. We all know that when we try an insane move, it almost always fails, and after we often say to ourselves, "Time to turn off the computer and grab a beer." With Hasu I don't think I can ever recall seeing it fail. Not once. And furthermore, I don't remember Hasu ever getting coolered more than once or twice. I know that others who played with Hasu back in the autumn can verify a lot of what I am saying about this incredible fortune. I haven't played with him much the last couple of months except for tonight.

I used to cut and paste all the Hasu hands and send them to my friends so we could all have a good laugh at a player who seemingly could see both your cards, and the cards that were about to be dealt. Oh, that's right, I forgot... I actually had to stop playing with Hasu for a week or so last November until I could figure out whether or not he was actually cheating. The hands were much, much too bizarre, and I couldn't risk tens of thousands of dollars playing with such a player until I felt reasonably sure nothing was awry.
Old 02-16-2007, 01:04 PM

Just tonight I played with Hasu for less than an hour. We got right back on track. Here's some select hands I played with Hasu this session:

Preflop: Hero is Button with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB :#A500AF(Hasuwisp)/ caps</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Flop: (12 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hasuwisp bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hasuwisp 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (9 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hasuwisp bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (11 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: 13 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hasuwisp has 8d 8h (three of a kind, eights).
Hero has Ah Jc (one pair, aces).
Outcome: Hasuwisp wins 13 BB. </font>

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB :#A500AF(Hasuwisp)/ raises</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (4 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hasuwisp bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hasuwisp 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, Hasuwisp calls.

Turn: (6 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hasuwisp bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Hasuwisp calls.

River: (10 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: 12 BB

Hasuwisp has Ac Ah (two pair, aces and kings).
Hero has Qd 8c (two pair, kings and queens).
Outcome: Hasuwisp wins 12 BB. </font>

Preflop: Hero is MP with 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, BB :#A500AF(Hasuwisp)/ calls, Hero calls, Button calls.

Flop: (12 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hasuwisp raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, Button folds, SB folds, Hasuwisp calls.

Turn: (9.50 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hasuwisp checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Hasuwisp calls.

River: (11.50 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hasuwisp bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Hasuwisp calls.

Final Pot: 15.50 BB

Hasuwisp has Ad 9d (one pair, aces).
Hero has 6s 6d (one pair, sixes).
Outcome: Hasuwisp wins 15.50 BB. </font>

This is from 45 minutes of play.

I heard Hasu has been claiming he made $1 million last year on Party. With hands like these I can understand why. I know a lot of people aren't interested in how others are doing, they say as long as I'm winning I don't care. As for me, I do care. I am fascinated by what insane things can go on in this game, and I think with the amount of money at stake it matters. Is Hasu some poker genius? Or is variance more powerful than I personally had ever imagined? I have to admit I am leaning toward the latter. There have been too many hands that are clearly just plain, losing donkey plays. I will give him credit that he probably induces excessive action from unwitting players who haven't seen him play, but as for me I got incredibly frustrated setting up Hasu, getting in a situation that allowed me to punish his exploitable tendencies and having the river complete it for him every single time. Maybe that's his secret... him repeatedly hitting the longshot against you is very demoralizing and it forces you into no man's land with your strategy. I can't describe how many times I was raising the turn on boards like 5TJ8 with TT only to get 3-bet by his 97, which he incidentally raised on the flop as a gutshot. You remain calm, brush off the setup and wait for your next opportunity. Except the next time it happens all over again. And again. And again. Believe me, it gets discouraging, and on some subconscious level likely interferes with one's decision-making abilities and ability to maintain confidence and aggressiveness.
Old 02-16-2007, 01:52 PM

Mig or whoever else datamined party - can you pm me if Hasu is a winning player and how much he's actually up?

It is pretty fascinating as Fustigate has mentioned since in my humble opinion - the 1/2 game was pretty tough on regular basis with occasional leaks that got out of line (many included Hasu in that list I'd imagine, although he's a good player other than that). Who was winning in that game? Can someone post nicks?
Old 02-16-2007, 02:01 PM

Party Poker 100/200 Hold'em (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB :#A500AF(Hasuwisp)/ calls.

Flop: (4 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Hasuwisp calls.

Turn: (3 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hasuwisp raises</font>, Hero calls.

River: (7 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: 7 BB

Hasuwisp has Qd 4c (full house, twos full of jacks).
Hero has Ad 6c (full house, twos full of jacks).
Outcome: Hasuwisp wins 3.50 BB. Hero wins 3.50 BB. </font>

Party Poker 100/200 Hold'em (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB :#A500AF(Hasuwisp)/ calls.

Flop: (4 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Hasuwisp calls.

Turn: (3 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hasuwisp bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (5 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hasuwisp bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hasuwisp 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 11 BB

Hasuwisp has Qc 6d (two pair, queens and sixes).
Hero has Ks 4s (one pair, kings).
Outcome: Hasuwisp wins 11 BB. </font>

Also from tonight.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:03 PM

There was a cheating incident involving Hasu, at least the other guy thought he was cheated. Now listen to this: The other guy is running a Poker education site in Germany and he did LIVE coaching relaying all his hands on Teamspeak to his community. The unbelivable happend and Hasu owned him so hard, that the guy stopped his coaching and is producing videos now [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]