Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2007, 09:20 AM

Default Re: WSOP on ESPN thread (10/9 - ME Final Table)

i like how a lot of people here are saying how the christian god isnt affecting the cards in the wsop because hes doing other, more important things--like he isnt capable of doing several things at once. i thought the made-up christian god could do whatever it wanted and had no time constraints. anyway, lol at all the people (mostly americans) who actually believe in all the christian nonsense. (and yeah i know that ill see the truth when i burn in hell for eternity, so you dont have to tell me.)

lol, "father, i will glorify your name. let people see your miracles (such as an 8 on the turn)."

"come on father! in jesus's name, no weapon formed against you shall prosper!" (wtf? what is this supposed to mean? anyway, it lost.)

"make him a believer. make lee a believer, father." i guess the Lord would rather have lee lose and burn in eternal hell fire.

wowowowowowowowow. its fake, you guys. the christian god is fake--he doesnt really exist. jesus was just a faker or a lunatic with a few sucker followers (or maybe they were in on it, too) and the romans stapled him to a cross and he died. there. now the christians can stop with it already. sorry for raining on your parade, but its gone too far. its just silly. just stop it.