Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2007, 08:27 PM

Default Re: Christmas Funds

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're fukin 24 douchebag. If your parents spend 350 on u, spend 350 on them.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha it was more of a joke that I broke out in the inflation talk. There really isn't much that I care to have.

Anyways, my parents don't want me to spend much money on them, otherwise I would. I also don't have a good job like my dad does.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course they say that, all parents say that. If you're a good kid, you buy them more then. Jeesh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me I do. They say they want $25, I give them $50. Maybe it's not much, but it's more than they ask for and that is all that matters.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ban IFX

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha. I contribute more to 2+2 than you could contribute if you tried, so STFU and GFY. I looked back into your past posts, and there is nothing there worth repeating.

And yes, I'm a police officer. Does it really matter?
Old 11-11-2007, 08:31 PM

yeah, stfu nobody cares
Old 11-11-2007, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While growing up my parents always allocated $350 to Christmas for my sister and I, each. I'm 24 now, so you could imagine about 15 years or so where I really cared what I got. My mom just asked me again today if I've thought about what I wanted and I broke out into the inflation talk and how $350 today isn't the same as $350 several years ago. She tried telling me how I have a hard enough time spending $350, how would I spend more? Well, with higher prices, you buy one thing worth waiting for christmas for and it's over. So it's harder to find things that are 25-50$$ to actually feel like you're getting your money's worth. Now my mom is saying to write down everything I want and she will do what she can. So I say, "you act like money is hard to come by." My dad has a pretty good job. He has a 2007 Nissan, we just built an addition onto our house, and my parents just bought a 46" LCD flatscreen and HDTV.

I know Christmas isn't all about the gifts, but it's a tradition of my family. Plus, it's that time of the year when I can actually have my parents buy me what I want without me having to spend my own money.

How much do your parents allocate for you?

And what are some things worth having this year? I'm looking into a Nintendo Wii, but I'm not sure. I already have a regular XBOX that is coming close to [censored] the bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

great contribution
Old 11-11-2007, 08:41 PM

My parents just kind of like, buy me what they want. And sort of what I want, but it's never the same once you're, you know, an adult.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:45 PM

bbv survivor v IFX and DAT?
Old 11-11-2007, 08:46 PM

bring it
Old 11-11-2007, 08:52 PM

In all seriousness I hope you are drunk or being a bad policeman and are cracked out. Otherwise you are a completely spoilt, ungrateful [censored] of a child. I am 26 and am happy with boxers and socks from my parents, because the reason I am in a position to be able to afford anything that I ACTUALLY want myself is largely due to the start they gave me in life.

I'm sure it used to be a tradition for you to put up a Christmas tree together, and leave stuff out for Santa. Are you moaning that you don't get to do this any more?