Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2007, 03:26 PM

Default OT: Few Heroes questions

So I just finished watching Heroes season one. Gonna start two tonight but I have a few questions on one that went unanswered. If the answer to any is wait for season 2 just say that as I def don't want any spoilers. I know a few here on the board really like Heroes so hopefully can get an answer.

1. When the Haitian was talking to Clair he asked if she could keep a secret before he erased her memory. What was the secret? I mean, I can speculate a few things but nothing really makes sense.

2. Molly said, at the end, that she can locate anyone but one person who is much worse than the boogey-man. This man was much worse because he sees her when she uses her power. This obviously wasn't Sylar.. was it Linderman? This man was supposedly much much worse and that went unanswered.

Thanks! This show is amazing and can't wait to start season 2.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:34 PM

Default Re: OT: Few Heroes questions

[ QUOTE ]
1. When the Haitian was talking to Clair he asked if she could keep a secret before he erased her memory. What was the secret? I mean, I can speculate a few things but nothing really makes sense.

[/ QUOTE ]
The secret was that the Haitian didn't erase Claire's memory. So he wanted Claire to keep mum about having her memory still.

[ QUOTE ]
2. Molly said, at the end, that she can locate anyone but one person who is much worse than the boogey-man. This man was much worse because he sees her when she uses her power. This obviously wasn't Sylar.. was it Linderman? This man was supposedly much much worse and that went unanswered.

[/ QUOTE ]
wait for season 2, hyachachacha
Old 11-06-2007, 03:34 PM

Dont remember the answer to #1

But for #2 the answer is the boogeyman is a hook for season 2...
Old 11-06-2007, 03:41 PM

Luckay,

Didn't the Haitain say "Before I erase your memory can you keep a secret?" I mean, obv memory wasn't erased but It sounded like he was still planning to take part of it but wanted her to remember something specific. I suppose thats probably what it was but I was hoping it was something more with the way that scene played out. Why did he let her keep her memory, then? He seemed loyal enough. I feel like I am missing a major something with his character and his motivation.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:27 PM

as i remember it, he says 'can you keep a secret' because he's not going to erase her memory but also because, up to that point, everybody thinks he's mute. And he isn't.

we're still in the middle of series one in the uk. anyway, to date, his motivations are far from clear.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:36 PM

the fact that you didn't both start and finish season 1 in the same day is very disappointing
Old 11-06-2007, 04:40 PM

Luckay hit the both points 100%.

Oh, season 2 starts slow* but it gets good** around episode 4 and then again around 7. So don't watch a slow episode and quit.

*Some would say sucks
**Some would say sucks less. YMMV
Old 11-06-2007, 07:02 PM

Beginning S1 is really good

End of S1 through beginning of S2 is kind of bad

Then S2 gets rly good
Old 11-06-2007, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the fact that you didn't both start and finish season 1 in the same day is very disappointing

[/ QUOTE ]

23? I think episodes.. made the mistake of starting it the day before we went to Vegas. Watched.. 12 of them in one day.. 2 on plane there and 2 back.. then rest when we got back.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as i remember it, he says 'can you keep a secret' because he's not going to erase her memory but also because, up to that point, everybody thinks he's mute. And he isn't.

we're still in the middle of series one in the uk. anyway, to date, his motivations are far from clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

The mute point is great and helps, thanks.