Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007, 05:56 PM

Default Re: What ever happened to good manners and Class in poker?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the point is I'm winning on the up and up, a little more than couch change as it were. can you and your fellow 2+2 punkass degenerate immediate-gratification wastrel junkie weasel wannabees say the same?

[/ QUOTE ]

have you ever met a 2p2er? (what with your social limitations and all)

I've met and partied with a fair number of MSNL/HSNL/MTTC 2p2ers and all of them were super chill guys fwiw. I've xferred/coinflipped thousands of dollars with 2p2ers and never worried about being scammed/grimmstar'd. ActionJeff and another 2p2er paid a $2000 dinner tab without ever having met some of the guys there (like me) before that day.

fwiw I've played as high as nl2k before and I can confidently say that every pot you collude to win in is twice as sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is this?
Old 07-16-2007, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the point is I'm winning on the up and up, a little more than couch change as it were. can you and your fellow 2+2 punkass degenerate immediate-gratification wastrel junkie weasel wannabees say the same?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've met and partied with a fair number of MSNL/HSNL/MTTC 2p2ers and all of them were super chill guys fwiw. I've xferred/coinflipped thousands of dollars with 2p2ers and never worried about being scammed/grimmstar'd. ActionJeff and another 2p2er paid a $2000 dinner tab without ever having met some of the guys there (like me) before that day.

fwiw I've played as high as nl2k before and I can confidently say that every pot you collude to win in is twice as sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you admit you're a scumbag cheat like just about every other internet punk who cleaned up during the halcyon days of online poker?
If his behavior on Stars is any indication, I would guess $2k doesn't even begin to touch what "Action Jeff" has amassed in typical 2+2 scumbag fashion.

[/ QUOTE ]

what the [censored] is that supposed to mean? What is this BS? I'll take your [censored] head off.

Old 07-16-2007, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you admit you're a scumbag cheat like just about every other internet punk who cleaned up during the halcyon days of online poker?
If his behavior on Stars is any indication, I would guess $2k doesn't even begin to touch what "Action Jeff" has amassed in typical 2+2 scumbag fashion.

[/ QUOTE ]

what the [censored] is that supposed to mean? What is this BS? I'll take your [censored] head off.

[/ QUOTE ]

ActionJeff said he'd knock your teeth out. (Hoping someone gets the reference . . .)
Old 07-16-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is this?

[/ QUOTE ]