Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2006, 01:17 AM

Default Best iPoker site for rakeback?

I did a search and found a thread about this, but it was just between Titan and Noble and it didn't seem to have an obvious answer.

I have already had an account on Betfred but no other iPoker site. Which one would you say is the best site to sign up for rakeback under? It looks like 35% is the max rakeback on all the iPoker sites. So I guess it is down to which site offers the best sign up bonus as well as reloads. I'd rather have quick clearing bonuses/reloads than ones that clear at like .25 cents an hour.

I mostly play 1/2 limit games (stud and HE) and NL50. I'll probably be moving up to 2/4 soon.

Any advice on which deal to take would be great!
Old 07-16-2006, 06:49 AM

Default Re: Best iPoker site for rakeback?

It's all personal views and you'll find affiliates divided between Titan and Noble depending on their own experiences and relationships.

Rather than begin that debate again...we can also throw in to the pot the fact that Kiwi Poker are also on the iPoker network and offer rakeback. The sign up bonus is 100% Bonus up to $500

Regards

RakeTheRake
Old 07-16-2006, 02:50 PM

Noble and CD have the highest percentages I beleive. Donno about CS though...
Old 07-16-2006, 03:14 PM

Noble is run by Empire Online, I would expect good CS from them.
Old 07-16-2006, 08:01 PM

Cd for me.

I get 40% RB that is NOT deducted from bonuses, so make sure you find the right affiliate.

I must admit their cs is pretty crappy but you do get a resolution eventually.....

If you are getting bonuses as well CD's and Noble's bonus clearing rate is lower then Titan - they are however still low compared to other sites.
Old 07-16-2006, 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cd for me.

I get 40% RB that is NOT deducted from bonuses, so make sure you find the right affiliate.

I must admit their cs is pretty crappy but you do get a resolution eventually.....

If you are getting bonuses as well CD's and Noble's bonus clearing rate is lower then Titan - they are however still low compared to other sites.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless I am mistaken, isn't it impossible for I-poker affiliates or say hollywood affiliates to set up an affiliate account without bonuses deducted? Hence it would be impossible for rakeback without bonuses deducted from MGR. Hence that would mean some affiliates lie? Correct me if my line of reasoning is wrong here...
Old 07-17-2006, 01:52 PM

Bonuses are always deducted from MGR, not RB. I wish people would get this right eventually. On iPoker sites bonuses are always deducted from MGR before you get your RB. If you think otherwise, you're misguided.

Having said that, I would say that you should either go with Titan at 35% from TITN (stay away from PSO's 32% like the plague!!!) or CD Poker at 40+% from onlinepropping.
Old 07-17-2006, 02:50 PM

I just checked:

CD Pokers' bonus clears at 600 points per $10
Titans' bonus clears at 500 points per $10
BetFreds' bonus clears at 500 points per $10
Nobles' bonus clears at 500 Crowns per $10

It appears that they are all increasing their requirments. Some used to be 400 points per $10.

Is it standard for them to increase the requirements for players who already have a bonus under the "old" terms (400 points per $10)?
Old 07-17-2006, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Having said that, I would say that you should either go with Titan at 35% from TITN (stay away from PSO's 32% like the plague!!!) or CD Poker at 40+% from onlinepropping.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any reason not to go with TITN's 35% on Noble? I was thinking about doing that and doing the PSO 90000 points bonus on Titan to get amazon giftcards
Old 07-17-2006, 07:33 PM

pokerinside offers rakeback at 40% for CD and from my understanding bonuses are not deducted from your rakeback but I could be wrong - I am only new!

I am definately getting bonuses and rakeback at the same time though.