2. Surprise her with a dick-in-a-box.
3. Profit
Old 11-30-2007, 04:43 AM

Default Re: meh hs girl advice

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
give me 50 dollars.

Ask her to have an orgy with the volleyball team.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Damm. We dont have a volleyball team, does an extremely sexy girl with a perfect body make up for that if I get with her? Does it?
Bonus points for me stealing her from her bf?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-30-2007, 04:44 AM

fiuckj herew makng
Old 11-30-2007, 05:59 AM

Ok since I am in a good mood and kinda feel like you're not actually levelling us with your zero self-confidence post here's some simple advice:

1a) Don't be so results oriented
1b) Don't worry about the next step so much, it will present itself
1c) Don't put pussy on a pedestal
2) Talk to her about whatever (your body posture and tone of voice watter way more than what you say initially) and get her to talk about herself as soon as possible so you can figure out what she likes to talk about
3) If you are not interested in what she says or disagree with what she says you do not have to show interest in/agree with her. This is like the number 1 mistake guys make. When a guy says something retarded 99% of us guys would be like: "That's one of the dumbest things I heard today, are you drunk or something? LOZL" when a girl says the exact same a lot of guys will go: "Hehe *nervous laughter* yeaaaahh... so you go to class X too? [or any other common question she gets about a topic that's boring to everyone involved]"

optical illusion image to save this reply from being too lame:
Old 11-30-2007, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok since I am in a good mood and kinda feel like you're not actually levelling us with your zero self-confidence post here's some simple advice:

1a) Don't be so results oriented
1b) Don't worry about the next step so much, it will present itself
1c) Don't put pussy on a pedestal
2) Talk to her about whatever (your body posture and tone of voice watter way more than what you say initially) and get her to talk about herself as soon as possible so you can figure out what she likes to talk about
3) If you are not interested in what she says or disagree with what she says you do not have to show interest in/agree with her. This is like the number 1 mistake guys make. When a guy says something retarded 99% of us guys would be like: "That's one of the dumbest things I heard today, are you drunk or something? LOZL" when a girl says the exact same a lot of guys will go: "Hehe *nervous laughter* yeaaaahh... so you go to class X too? [or any other common question she gets about a topic that's boring to everyone involved]"

optical illusion image to save this reply from being too lame:

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed with everything except 1c of course. All orifices are on massive pedestalia for me.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
any serious advice please? if i get any i will consider posting pics

[/ QUOTE ]

SIIHP. With the serious advice out of the way pics or ban
Old 11-30-2007, 01:32 PM

Stop being a [censored] pussssssy. Like honest man. You seem shy which is cool. But girls don't like shy guys. You gotta change gears like poker. If she's a special girl you gotta play "the game". Check that book out @ your local library!!! Its by neil stratus. It gives you step by step guide on how to pick up girls. Ill give you a breif description of what to do.

1. Talk to her the next time you see her!!! Even if its for less than a minute say "hi" ask her how is her day going. Aka small talk.
2. Remember its not "what" you say. Its how you say it. Honestly she's not going to remember what the [censored] you guys talk about as you probbaly won't either. Just talked to her about cool relative stuff. Ex. You heard about such and such? The content is 0% important!! As long its normal she won't even notice. You have to say what you say confidant!!!! Very important!!!! Its hard but this is the ONLY was your ever going to get a girl. You have to be confidant. Trust me it took me many years to master this, but once you got it your gold. I would first work on talking with random ppl. Ex. Teachers, people in the mall, movies, wheverver. I used to pratice on "not as attrative girls". You don't want to get with them, simply just go out your way and have small talk. This is THE best way to master your confidance.
3. You have to not seem nervous/anxious/exciting. In my research I belive you have to spend 8+ hours with a girl before you wil lbe able to [censored] her. If you see hjer everyday say hi @ lunh, break, class. Maybe get 30 mins a day. I'd say after you two have a pretty good connection ask her to hang out @ the park or wherever. DO NOT DO MOVIES EVER first date!!! Yopu want to take and open them up. movies excellent 2nd date. Don't make a move 1st hang out!!

That's pretty much it. Be confidant! Your going to ned to "neg" her. An ex of a neg is "your hair looks better down/up" "you have some cute claws" " you have a weird nose" a neg is a bitter sweet line to make a girl question you. This wil ldrive her crazy and think about what u said. Remember confidance is keey!!!

The game by neil stratus!!!

Sooo good trust!!
Old 11-30-2007, 03:51 PM

dont ever follow that neil strauss [censored] unless the girl is complete [censored] idiot; then use those negative comments all day, otherwise i think its bs.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:10 PM

The "stop being such a %^*(*^&amp; pusssssy" part is completely hitting the nail on the head. The rest can safely be skipped. BTW, which online teen lingo translator have you used here?