Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2007, 09:20 PM

Default Re: Rio running a River of Dream\'s package 2 win a 10k seat 2 the WSOP ME!

Zpinhead, was that you standing behind me in the Hawian (sp) shirt at hotel check in?

Yeah, I agree, think turbo when you play and ya might stand a chance.

Also, after they told us we'd be in the regular poker area, they changed it [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] , and they are sticking us in the damm tent!

Good news is I was told only 260 of us are signed up, so if that holds true (no cancels) there might be a small 2nd prize, but they've not yet decided what it will be.

Man they sure rape you on everything here at the Rio. Even though my room was already paid for, I still had to pay a 200 buck deposit (100 bucks for every night I'm here) when I checked in. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2007, 11:04 PM

Default Re: Rio running a River of Dream\'s package 2 win a 10k seat 2 the WSOP ME!

[ QUOTE ]
Zpinhead, was that you standing behind me in the Hawian (sp) shirt at hotel check in?

Yeah, I agree, think turbo when you play and ya might stand a chance.

Also, after they told us we'd be in the regular poker area, they changed it [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] , and they are sticking us in the damm tent!

Good news is I was told only 260 of us are signed up, so if that holds true (no cancels) there might be a small 2nd prize, but they've not yet decided what it will be.

Man they sure rape you on everything here at the Rio. Even though my room was already paid for, I still had to pay a 200 buck deposit (100 bucks for every night I'm here) when I checked in. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so, I think there were 'seniors' in front of me when I checked in. There's a lot of hawaiian shirts around here. I'm the only one with a bar coded wrist.

The tent... damn, that sucks! Well, at least it won't be for too long.

As for the extra 'charge', I found that out my first time in LV when I used a debit card for my room. Never again, took like a week to get my 'deposit' refunded.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:01 AM

Yeah, I just checked my credit card, and plan on complaining. I'm only here for the 2 nights, plus I prepaid the damm thing, yet they dinged my credit card for $320 frelling bucks! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]