Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2007, 06:28 PM

Default Re: stop bagging on microsoft about the rumored xbox 360 update

[ QUOTE ]
Or when you buy a computer and within no time it's already obsolete? This is standard stuff, but regardless, it's frustrating. People shouldn't be shocked because thisstuff always happens. I'm just saying people are justified in being frustrated about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the thing, it's not obsolete. They'll still play the exact same games. I'm sure MS will make the larger hard drive available, if you want it, but it's not "necessary" to run the games.

The same is true when companies release new digital cameras. I have a Digital Rebel XT. When they released the Digital Rebel XTi, it didn't make my camera non-functional. All it did was lower the Ebay value of my camera. The Xbox 360 change is even more innocuous because the new unit won't be markedly better in any respect except noise.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:41 PM

"The Xbox 360 change is even more innocuous because the new unit won't be markedly better in any respect except noise. "

That is pretty much the case unless you are dying for the 120 GB HDD. I am not so it doesn't really bother me.
Old 03-21-2007, 06:07 PM

Don't forget Nintendo waited until like 5 days after christmas (less than a month for sure) before rolling out the GBA SP which was way underhanded of them.

Its to bad the internet thinks they can do no wrong because they created Zelda and Mario because they have done some awful stuff as a company in their history