Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2006, 11:50 AM

Default Re: Identity - new TV show

[ QUOTE ]
Note the guy just went perfect tonight, 12/12. Cant believe they took away the mistaken identity at the end, unless they told him that beforehand.

I like playing along with this game. I guess i'm in the minority.

[/ QUOTE ]

They take the "mistaken identity" away at the end so it's not a free shot at the $500,000 prize. Knowing that, the two times I saw this game, neither contestant used the mistaken identity freebie before they lost it. One guy did wind up winning, but it cost one woman $250,000....she had expert help and mistaken identity lifelines left with three choices to go: crocodile wrestler, kidney donor, and CSI agent. On stage were one man who was obviously the croc wrestler and two women, who were basically a coinflip for the other two identities. All she had to do was choose one of the women as the kidney donor...total freeroll. If she missed, she chooses the other woman as kidney donor, and she wins out. Instead, she used her expert help to pick the croc hunter (??), got it, lost her mistaken identity pass, and quit at $250,000 rather than risk it (she would have lost).... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

As I've said, I've only seen two episodes of this....is it as ridiculously easy as I think it is?

ScottieK
Old 12-22-2006, 11:56 AM

Default Re: Identity - new TV show

1. Penn is AWFUL as the host.

2. As a game show veteran, I would give ANYTHING to be on this show. Looks like an easy $500k to me. So I hope NBC renews it so they can get more contestants.