Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2006, 10:32 AM

Default Re: astroglide\'s three questions for david sklansky

[ QUOTE ]
I think women are treated differently, though it's a little subtle. I hate to single out gorie, because she's cool as [censored] and I don't want to drag her into this. But gorie rules, right? Everyone likes her. If she were a guy, she'd get 100% respect. As a girl, she gets respect, and everyone likes her, but they still ask her for boobie pics. Gorie chooses not to make a fuss about it, but that doesn't mean it is ok. You make the same comments at work, and it's called sexual harrassment.

And for those that think sexual harrassment is BS.. well, I disagree.

[/ QUOTE ]

At work it's called sexual harrassment. We're not at work. In a bar, it's not sexual harrassment. I consider 00T to be much closer to a bar setting than a work environment. I don't think sexual harrassment is BS. I think the term is often misused and this is one of those times.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:30 PM

Default Re: astroglide\'s three questions for david sklansky

The best strategy is for 3/4 of the kids to try and get a hold of sklansky's legs and arms, in order to immobilize them, meanwhile two or three try to bite off his testicles while the remaining ones try to reach his head either by climbing or if he's down all the better, then try to pop out his eyes with their fingers and nails (if available). Once his eyes are out it shouldn't be too hard to coordinate a full attack from all sides where they bring him down and immobilize his arms and legs while cutting off his breathing (blocking nose is easy with one or two little hands, as for his mouth they'd be on top of it applying pressure, and choking him with their little arms)

The best counter strategy is for sklansky to keep running around throwing medium strenght kicks and/or full strenght punches depending on the circumstance, one blow takes out one kid. If he just stands there he's dead even against 30-40 kids. This strategy requires a little space for him to run. The more room there is, the more effective this strategy will be. Ideally he'd use shorts and no shirt, to make it harder for the kids to get a grasp. He should also shave all forms of body hair. If he can't then maybe one of those shirts that doesn't cover arms would be better. (one assumes only regular clothing is permitted)

There's no way a strong man will die to 20 average 5 year olds even if his strategy and technique are bad.

I think if he uses my counter strategy he can beat 60-70.
Plus if the kids don't use my strategy, he can averagely beat 90+. Mainly he won't be able to beat more because he won't be able to run for so long throwing blows. I don't know about his athletic condition.
All this assuming that the available space is proportional to the number of kids. If it's not the number goes down rather fast.

If the room is very small, barely having enough room for all the kids + sklansky, he would be able to beat up to 30-40 and maybe as low as 25 if they get to start the fight surrounding him. But I assume it's not such a small room because of the rule that said he's not allowed to touch the walls.

A decent counter-counter strategy to the running would be for the kids to stay in pack and wait for him instead of chasing him, then once he approaches try to jump on him en mass and try to get a hold of his arms and legs. One downside is that if they do this they won't be able to approach him from all sides, which is the best strategy if he's standing still. If he sees the kids are going for this strategy he can probably just keep throwing fast kicks and/or some punches and it'll be hard for the kids to do much about it.

I really doubt you can prepare 5 year olds to adapt to the situation while remaining cooperative with one day of training. Even if you somehow assume that they'll be kamikazes and not average american 5 year olds.