Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2007, 11:37 PM

Default Re: Bellagio Five Diamond Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just curious, when you were down to four handed. What did you have vs Jimmie (skinny kid who won it) on the I believe 35KK board where you checkraised him on the flop and turn. Also what did you think of his play overall, and how big of a douche is the old guy who finished 2nd?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually the action on the hand went I raise to 30k w/ A9o, He flat calls on the button... Flop K75ss, I bet 44k and he called... Turn was Kh, and I checked he bet 110k, and I moved in for 120k more and he folded... Really one of the sickest hands I've ever played...

And I think he plays pretty well... His thing is that a lot of people think he's way crazier than he actually is... He gets a lot of action that he shouldn't because of the way he looks... And ya, the old guy Kelly was such a douche... When we were 4 handed He said he was the best player left and I almost laughed out loud... He was so by far the worst player left...

[/ QUOTE ]
Jimmie has been killing the 10/20 bellagio game buying in like 30k etc for almost a year now. He does get crazy action. Also Kelly does the same thing, just not the killing part, let's just say he talks a big game... I was just curious what others thought of his play.

Also on the hand I was looking at that board thinking, neither one of them have [censored]. LOL, I really thought you were both making a move. My friend said Jimmie has got to have a king here... aparently not. Nice play.