Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2007, 05:57 PM

Default Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

I would love to get an update on how MWA's customer support is now? Have they gotten any better?
Old 04-23-2007, 06:42 PM

It was working great for me until last night.

Now I can't deposit on FullTilt, and FullTilt says the message they get from MWA is that I can't deposit cause i have exceeded my limit, which is certainly nowhere near being correct, because I have only deposited once in the last 3 weeks and it was a small amount.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Old 04-24-2007, 10:05 AM

Not sure if many are still reading this thread, but has anyone else noticed that the limit for transfers from mywebatm to their bank account has a max of $496? It says it should be $2700 on the site, so I had a little less than that transferred in there from FT. When I went to the withdrawal screen right next to where you type in the amount, it says limit $496, and I definitely have more than that in there. Could this be that this is the first time I am transferring out?
I emailed support, but who knows if I will get an answer so any info you have would be helpful. I can do it $496 at a time but them I pay $4 a pop per transfer and that will add up.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:15 PM

It is not normal to have that lowered cashout limit. Shoot them an email and "Agent 10" will get back to you.

I have cashed out in $1500 chunks without any problems.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:59 PM

I am having the exact same issue. After withdrawing several thousand dollars in $2,000 increments directly to my bank account, I am now only able to transfer in $496 increments ($500 less $4 fee) from mywebatm to my bank account.

Why the sudden change in policy? Even though there customer service is non-existent, I have really liked mywebatm up to this point. I don't even really care about paying $16 on every $2,000 withdrawal (although i am not thrilled with it), but it is really annoying when you are withdrawing $8-$9k per month to have to separate that in to 16-18 transactions per month.

I would like to hear from somebody that has withdrawn directly to their bank account within the last week in an amount greater than $500 to know if this is specific to my account and a few others, or if this a new mywebatm policy that affects everyone.

And, yes, I emailed mywebatm several days ago with no response and called them as well. I was put on hold for 25 minutes and then promptly disconnected.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thought people should know... Hope they don't change policy, but anyways I'd thought I'd share...

SUBJECT: message from mywebatm.com

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

There are monthly fees to maintain the card. They are currently $3.95, but are only
charged if there is a balance on the card. If there is no balance, then there is
no charge. Uncollected charges are not recovered when funds are deposited to the
card.

Monthly fees are collected on the 1st of every month. We never take uncollected
fees from an associated bank account or credit card.

In other words, if you intend on keeping a ZERO balance, then you will not be charged
anything as your account does not go into the negative. This was implemented to
anyone who had left a dormant account so that it could go to a zero balance.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Agent 10 Customer Support

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't have any money in my account on the first and my account DID go into the negative. Right now it says my balance is -3.95. Does that mean it will eat up some of my next deposit? That customer service response says it shouldn't but then why would it be showing -3.95?
Old 04-24-2007, 06:42 PM

Yes, when you deposit they will take the 3.95 out of your deposit... at least they did to me.

I also tried to call support last night and was on hold for 20 mins then said screw it and gave up. It was working great but now they won't let me deposit on FullTilt, instead fulltilt gets a message that i have exceeded my transfer limits which is incorrect.

They have only responded with automated emails to my emails, earlier they got back to me quick... im pretty worried and not happy about not being able to deposit.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:55 PM

I just verified my bank account... now how do i deposit $ into this? I dont see an option on the left to do that [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2007, 09:33 AM

Pokerrn,
let me know if you hear anything, I followed up with another email last night, I guess I am just gonna start taking it out in $496 chunks, but if I have to do it this way, I will probably just ask FT for checks going forward... I am not usually skeptical, but this change in policy with some of the lastest negative feedback is making me start to think that this is not the best option to withdraw anymore...
Old 04-26-2007, 09:55 AM

It is kind of frustrating that they haven't contacted anyone on this issue yet. This is especially true when their auto-email reads like this:

"We have received your inquiry and are assigning it to a representative. You can expect to receive a response from us within one business day."