Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2006, 11:04 AM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm lovin the bandwagon to save IY. Him and Alex Levin are wolves. I'm not voting for anybody but these two people from here on out.

WTF? Is amplify completely off the table?

[/ QUOTE ]
I am no longer president of your fan club [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Well, I wouldn't want a fan anyway that wouldn't expect me to vote them off if they were a Wolfy McWolferson. If you don't love me for my gentle yet NO MERCY attitude, than you don't really love me.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:09 AM

By the way, I am willing to forgive you because your new location is completely brilliant.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2006, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Another theory:

I realize that I'm a constant suspect. That's fine. I can live with that (but, probably not much longer). If you're absolutely convinced of someone being a wolf, please don't focus all of your attention on that person. Most likely, nothing is going to change your mind, anyway.

However, that still leaves us with four wolves. Keep your options open, because getting tunnel vision is going to kill us in the end. Maybe we should all look at our lists and go the opposite direction. Who haven't you suspected? Why? Give those people a second look.

My theory is the wolves are obviously creating confusion amongst us because everyone is pointing fingers at everyone. I feel like we're replaying Day 1 over and over again, because no one feels confident about any of their choices (or when they do, they get lynched, and they are wrong). There are very few suspects that many people agree on, but those aren't that numerous -- and for all we know, the wolves are the ones with those similiar suspect lists.

However, (as I already stated) what happens when you lynch your prime suspect and he turns out to be a villager? Like SynSid? Where do you go from there? That's all I'm asking you, because we really have to try and think a step ahead. We can't afford any more villager lynchings. As an example, if I get lynched, you'll find out that I'm a villager. What do you do then?

EDIT: I just reread this and realize that I've said basically nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think this is nothing.
I felt I was dead on with tiedup. Finding him a villager was completely frustrating.
I compounded that mistake by going after synsid with very little reason, other than having a better feel for him than IY.

It's ok to be wrong, we just cant bury our heads in the sand because of it.

And now for the content portion of my post.

Could we please revisit VR? What are people's thoughts on her?
Last time I brought her up, I felt like I was being pummeled by older brothers defending their little sister.

**Of course, now that I've started this and refreshed the thread, she's made some posts that invalidate arguments I was going to make against her...
Old 05-10-2006, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, I am willing to forgive you because your new location is completely brilliant.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha, you could lynch me in every game and I'd still be President of your Fan Club.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:15 AM

Kyro,

I don't know what to think at this point. I'm going to do by best and just try to sit back and pay attention to what others have posted so far.

Bobo did a great job of confusing me on many levels. First off, I thought he was a villager. That was my biggest mistake. He then went hard after you (which now makes you suspicous) and defended Alex (which now makes him suspcious).

I doubt that you're both wolves, but either way, that still makes four others which I haven't a clue about.

I thought VR and Nich were villagers before. Maybe they're wolves.

I still don't like Madtown's lack of help (and posts) and I think if <font color="green">[censored]</font> is a villager, then he should be helping more than he is.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Last time I brought her up, I felt like I was being pummeled by older brothers defending their little sister.

**Of course, now that I've started this and refreshed the thread, she's made some posts that invalidate arguments I was going to make against her...

[/ QUOTE ]
Well that's some content you got there buddy.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:18 AM

I thought VR and nich were villagers at first, too. But I just scribbled a hasty list and somehow they both ended up on it as wolves...

I'm not sure what that's telling me.

Regardless, I really really really want to lynch Alex today. Here's one thing I've noticed about the games where Alex is a wolf.

Everybody is confused and feels helpless.

I think he is a kickass wolf to tell the truth. But I think he is controlling us.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well that's some content you got there buddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, Amp, you were the subject of a bandwagon yesterday, and you still manage to post no strategy (or content), so I'll be blunt:

Stop humping VR's leg.

Why should we not lynch you?

What are your thoughts on everyone?
Old 05-10-2006, 11:21 AM

Nich is so far under the radar this game it's ridiculous. Totally not like him, usually he is debating the finer points of WW game theory all day. This worries me greatly.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nich is so far under the radar this game it's ridiculous. Totally not like him, usually he is debating the finer points of WW game theory all day. This worries me greatly.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I'm talking about Amp! More of this, please!