Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2007, 01:50 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

Yes, it is possible to make FTS work with custom fonts, but the job is a bit tedious, and takes about a half hour for each table size. Here are the steps if you are interested.
1. Capture all of the possible digits plus "ALL IN" in .bmp format.
2. Look in the ImagesXP folder and you'll see the stack numbers. For example:
image-large-stack0.bmp is the number 0 for a large table with white letters on black background.
image-large-stack0a.bmp is the number 0 for a large table with black letters on white background (for classic table when it is the player's turn to act).
image-large-stack10.bmp is the number decimal point for a large table with white letters on black background. (Note that the decimal point images are a different size from the digits).
image-large-text-allin.bmp are the "allin" letters.
3. Check out the size of these images, and create new .bmp images for 21 images for a large table, making the new images the same size (approximately) as the original images.
I use PaintShopPro, but any PhotoShop type of program should work for this.
4. Repeat the process for the other table sizes (if you plan to play with that size table).

If you want to share these with others, I'll host them on my website.
Let me know if you have any questions.
nano
Old 04-16-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have to put the software unlock code in everytime I open it up and reset all my specific settings. Is there something I need to do to save my settings and unlock code? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is strange, and I'm not sure what is causing that. Your settings are saved in a .ini file in the folder called Settings (which should be in the same folder where your have FullTiltShortcuts.exe).
The only thing I can think of is that something is messed up with your installation.
Your installation folders should look like this:

c:\Program Files\FullTiltShortcuts
.... \ImagesVista
.... \ImagesXP
.... \Settings
............ \xxxx.xxxx.ini >>>(this is your settings file)
.... FullTiltShorcuts.exe

Do you have some security program running that might prevent FTS from writing the .ini file?

Let me know if you see anything unusual, but all your settings should be saved when you exit the program.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing in the settings folder. It is strange and very annoying to have to reset specific settings everyday. Is there anything else that might cause this? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is that something went astray during your installation, or you have multiple copies of the program in different places on your computer. I suggest erasing everything and starting fresh. Please follow the installation instructions on the documentation webpage.

If you still have this problem after re-installing, please give me more information to go on.
Did you use the .zip or the .exe file to install?
What folder did you install the program to on your computer?
When you exit the program, by right clicking the icon in your system tray, it should then create the .ini file in your \Settings folder. You can test this to see if it is being saved.
nano
Old 04-16-2007, 08:21 PM

Huh, odd potential bug: I played a little bit of 25NL today, and noticed that the preset betting amounts preflop weren't working quite correctly. I have them set up to raise 4BB + 1 per limper. With no limpers it would correctly set the betting window to $1, but with one limper it goes to $1.20 instead of $1.25.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Huh, odd potential bug: I played a little bit of 25NL today, and noticed that the preset betting amounts preflop weren't working quite correctly. I have them set up to raise 4BB + 1 per limper. With no limpers it would correctly set the betting window to $1, but with one limper it goes to $1.20 instead of $1.25.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good catch! This is due to the small blind not being exactly half of the big blind in NL25. I believe the NL25 is the only case where this might happen. I'll look into accounting for this exception in future version.
nano
Old 04-16-2007, 11:15 PM

Mine's having the same constant auto-reload issue (on version .60) And it doesn't have anything to do with overlapping tables for me. All tables are spread apart with no overlap. And after a few seconds, it'll keep trying to auto reload all tables I'm on, even when most don't need a reload. I didn't have this issue on older versions (previously I was using like .41 or .42 or something)

Also, note that I do tend to choose "put me here" after I sit down and choose the bottom seat.

Thanks for your help!
Old 04-17-2007, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mine's having the same constant auto-reload issue (on version .60) And it doesn't have anything to do with overlapping tables for me. All tables are spread apart with no overlap. And after a few seconds, it'll keep trying to auto reload all tables I'm on, even when most don't need a reload. I didn't have this issue on older versions (previously I was using like .41 or .42 or something)

Also, note that I do tend to choose "put me here" after I sit down and choose the bottom seat.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey fooz,
The auto-reload will only work if you are in the bottom seat, as that is where the image recognition looks to see your stack size. You can check the Auto-Center option on the Lobby options menu.

Let me know if you have the problem with Auto-Center enabled. If you do still have the problem, tell me:
What table size you are using.
classic or racetrack
with avatar or not
Does the Display Stack Info feature work (on display tab)
nano
Old 04-17-2007, 01:27 AM

even though I have the auto post blind checkbox marked (which it does fine) I still have to click "wait for big blind" or I sit out. Is there another option im missing? read the online stuff and it says that should make it say wait.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
even though I have the auto post blind checkbox marked (which it does fine) I still have to click "wait for big blind" or I sit out. Is there another option im missing? read the online stuff and it says that should make it say wait.

[/ QUOTE ]
What settings do you have on the "Deal Me" tab?
Old 04-17-2007, 05:51 PM

I just downloaded this today and it was working great. Then I quit playing for a while. When I came back and opened up FT they had a new update. Now that the update has installed FTS is not working. All I get is a warning window about auto rebuy, and it won't go away.

Anyone else seeing this problem since the update?
Old 04-17-2007, 06:50 PM

Ugh noooooo

Same problem here. What exactly is this auto reload feature?