Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2007, 07:25 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

zook and beaster,
I'll take a look and see if I can find a reason why the auto-reload with overlapped tables worked better with the non-resizeable table version of the software. I can't think of a reason off the top of my head. I don't remember changing anything in the code with regard to auto-reload (cuz it was working [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

It seems like the code should work with overlapped tables, but just not reload until the table is visible (actually when the hero's stack was visible). If the two tables were precisely overlayed it will never work because it would read one stack for another, but I assume you do not have the stacks precisely overlayed). Also, FTS could get confused if another players box on the top table was sitting on top of the hero's box below, it would read the stack of the upper table and think it was the hero's box below, but again the probability that you have the overlayed tables aligned like that is a little improbable (but you could check).

I'll try playing overlapped again and look for some clues... let me know if you see anything else.
nano
Old 04-13-2007, 12:41 AM

I uninstalled Full Tilt and reinstalled it fresh, and the autobuyin still isn't working. It pops up with 'you can not buy in for that amount' still. This is one a racetrack red carpet background using one table. Any ideas?
Old 04-13-2007, 12:47 AM

The old version used to work , even with all my mods, that's what is particularly confusing :P
Old 04-13-2007, 01:58 AM

Version 0.58 4/12/07

1. Additional player notes commands were added on the Action 2 tab.
2. The image recognition color tolerances were increased. Some user's computers display the colors differently, and this should allow most (if not all) computers to read the stack sizes correctly.
3. The auto-reload code was changed to give a high priority to dealing with the "get chips" dialog box. This should improve the performance of the auto-reload feature, especially when multiple tables are overlapped.

nano

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Old 04-13-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I uninstalled Full Tilt and reinstalled it fresh, and the autobuyin still isn't working. It pops up with 'you can not buy in for that amount' still. This is one a racetrack red carpet background using one table. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Try out the new version 0.58 and see if this helps. Nothing was changed in the code regarding Initial Buy Ins, so this probably will not help.

I assume you are talking about the Initial Buy In, and not the auto-reload feature or the manual reload feature.

Please give me more details:

How much is it trying to buy you in for?
What $ limit table is it happening on.
Are you playing on a NL, PL, Capped, or Limit table?
What do you have the Initial Buyin Amount set to (on the chips tab)?

Give me any other details you can think of in terms of what happens, and we'll see if we can get this working for you.
nano
Old 04-13-2007, 02:27 AM

buying in for 100% at a 100nl full ring table
i click on the seat and it pops up with teh cashier window
it leaves the dot on manual buyin entry and doesnt enter anything. then 'you cant buy in for that amount' comes up.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
buying in for 100% at a 100nl full ring table
i click on the seat and it pops up with teh cashier window
it leaves the dot on manual buyin entry and doesnt enter anything. then 'you cant buy in for that amount' comes up.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a strange one... I tried it here on a 100NL table and it worked ok.

So the "other amount" is checked but the amount in the box is blank?

Do the manual reload and the auto-reload work?

nano
Old 04-13-2007, 03:57 PM

Ok I figured it out - it was my fault. I was running SnoopFree privacy shield and that was blocking the script from reading the screen correctly. Now it works fine, the only little thing is that when you initially buy in at a table, it buys in , closes the cashier window, then open and closes it again quickly for some reason.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:18 PM

Im not sure where to ask this but I wanted to be able to hit F1 to click the check/fold box (multi tabling hitting tab and f1 to fold garbage from MP is a huge convienience) and this seemed to work in the last version, but now it only folds when its my turn to act. How can I change this?
Old 04-13-2007, 05:33 PM

nano, ya know in the old shortcuts how when you would hit the bet pot button and it would automaticlly come up...without numbers popping up in the bet box before the actual amount was displayed? any way to make that happen again?